Monty Python non sequitur thread (Part 1)

Look, what are you insinuating?

Well, chartered accountancy is rather exciting, isn’t it?

My hovercraft…

Exciting? No, it’s not. It’s dull. Dull. Dull. My God it’s dull, it’s so desperately dull and tedious and stuffy and boring and des-per-ate-ly DULL.

Now the object of this expedition is to see if we can find any traces of last year’s expedition.

Judean People’s Front Suicide Squad…ATTACK!

No. 1. The larch. The… larch.

Well, yes. Yes. Of course, it’s a bit of a jump isn’t it? I mean, er, chartered accountancy to lion taming in one go. You don’t think it might be better if you worked your way towards lion taming, say, via banking…?

Exciting? No, it’s not. It’s dull. Dull. Dull. My God it’s dull , it’s so desperately dull and tedious and stuffy and boring and des-per-ate-ly DULL .

Well, for a start, at the office where I work I can be sitting at my desk all day AND the others totally ignore me. At home, even though we are in the same room, my wife does not speak to me for hours, people pass me by in the street without a glance in my direction, AND I can walk into a room without…

Moan, moan, moan!

No, no, no, no. No. I don’t want to wait. At nine o’clock tomorrow I want to be in there, taming.

Well, yes. Yes. Of course, it’s a bit of a jump isn’t it? I mean, er, chartered accountancy to lion taming in one go. You don’t think it might be better if you worked your way towards lion taming, say, via banking…?

So, you think you could out-clever us French folk with your silly knees - bent running about and prancing behavior?!

Why do you sink I haf zis out-RAGEOUS accent you silly king?

And now for something completely different.

I cut down trees, I skip and jump
I like to press wild flowers
I put on women’s clothing
And hang around in bars

Isn’t it awfully nice to have a penis?

Top hole. Bally Jerry pranged his kite right in the how’s your father. Hairy blighter, dicky-birdied, feathered back on his Sammy, took a waspy, flipped over on his Betty Harper’s and caught his can in the Bertie.

I’m the head waiter. This is a vegetarian restaurant only, we serve no animal flesh of any kind. We’re not only proud of that, we’re smug about it. So if you were to come in here asking me to rip open a small defenseless chicken, so you could chew its skin and eat its intestines, then I’m afraid I’d have to ask you to leave.