Mr Rogers AWC

Here is the thread that somehow ended up in MPSIMS, it was meant for the pit…
I wasnt gonna do this, but then I saw his snotty question in the pit, asking if someone really asked this stupid question…then he pointed out a question by Omniscientnot…who is an excellent poster of the highest calliber, and to have this little teenage fuck try and make Omni-not look stupid really pisses me off!
Look you little turd, you invite your little troll pals over here to clog the board with the mental ejaculate of their keyboard masturbation, then you start a thread putting down the lioness and refusing to come and fight, just cut and run, then you go to the GQ forum with questions like these…

Why do they call it homecoming?

Are there any words that end in ‘A’?

Why do bombs hiss-(This was just to try and embarass another poster to make you feel superior.)

I gotta tell you man, you are really pissing me off, and I have a pretty high tolerance level!

Quit trying to rag on posters like lioness and omni-not, or you will get the troll thrashing you so richly deserve!

Darkness descends across the only life he’s known.

Mr. McFeely and Chef Sprocket draw their curtains hoping that if they ignore it the impending disaster may be avoided. Elaine Fairchild weeps – why must her dance studio be destroyed?
“Why,” they cry, “Why?”

Trembling within the walls of his paper mache castle, King Friday mobilizes his forces. Realizing his forces consist of a tiger puppet with a hand up her ass and two birds on sticks, he gives the order to run down the XIII pennant and run up the white one.

The Museum-Go-Round, X’s tree and the rocking chair factory harmonically shudder to the horrific thud-thud-thudding nears.

Trolley jumps his tracks as the sun is blotted out by the hulking, angered personification of catastrophe.

Picture-picture falls to the floor.

The light piano tink-tink-tinkling ceases.

His last conscious thought as he drops his left deck sneaker and glances through the window at his death harbinger – “Oh… shit.”

kellibelli’s words tear his world assunder “It’s a beutiful day in the fuckin’ neighborhood, asshole!”

Stephen King…eat your heart out!
Scotty baby, you paint a tempting picture.

I just read the welcome troll thread (I think that was it) and mr Rogers said to me: SO SCREW YOU!

Can you imagine? The nerve of the little quif.

Uh, oh. Mr.R

You got as much chance of getting out this with your balls intact, as a one-legged man in an ass kicking contest.

I’m glad I’m not your neighbor.

I feel sorry for people who don’t drink, because when they get up in the morning, that’s as good as they’re going to feel all day.

So sorry…the thread where he told me :SO SCREW YOU" was the one : quantum physisist in our midst?"

I cant wait till our little friend gets home from school!
I bet after he gulps down his milk & cookies, and after he grabs momma’s ass on the way to his room…well I bet he wont post here.

Anyone wanna bet that he NEVER says boo here?

He aint got ANY BALLS!! He wont come, so this might be a fun way to waste my time, but hey! Its my time.

What is the difference between Mr Rogers and a rat laying dead in the street?

There are skid marks in front of the rat!

How many Mr rogers’s does it take to change a light bulb?

Just one…but he needs all his friends to watch while they jerk off and tell him he is the coolest dude in the class!

More will come to me.

Well, hopefully I can post as myself now.

I have somethings to say.

#1- Thanks to the folks who called Ayesha. I liked it so much I decided to use it.

#2 - My keyboard SUCKS big time, my y’s and c’s keep getting lost.

#3- never mind

#4- Mr. Rogers,
You little pissy-assed moron. I have decided that I will post to you anywhere I find you.

Oh nothing nasty in the other forums. But here you are mine. Well mine and Kelli’s, and no you little worm, not in a way you will enjoy. This WILL continue until you grow a set of balls big enough to face me here. No more bull shit , I will not respond to you ,posts.

Well BOY, I’m waiting !

Ayesha - Lioness

I’m out of my mind, but,
feel free to leave a message

When did I go off on omniscientnot? Lioness, I can admit to being pissed at her, but that’s cause she was flirting to the point that it got really annoying! She stopped, so I haven’t said a word about her since. I have never said a WORD to you about anything, so I have no idea what I did.

As for the questions I asked:

My question about the bombs hissing was genuine. I truly wanted to know if it was a joke or not. It was posted in the classic threads, and when I read it, I laughed my ass off, thinking it was an innocent joke. The letters ending in -a, I asked that because I could not for the life of me think of any, and I don’t have a Scrabble word thingamajig like some people (Satan, whom I knew had one) have.

Please explain why YOU hate me so much. I just don’t understand it. Until you explain yourself, please refrain from the crude comments about my intelligence? Also, please give me a definition of what trolling is, because the way you apply it to everyone you don’t like doesn’t fit with what I thought the definition was.

"No job’s too small, we bomb them all."
-Ace Wrecking Company

Well Mr.R, I’m glad you got Omniscientnot to stop flirting.

Thank you for policing this board for us.

I think I’ll call you the Sheriff from now on.

I doubt if your whiny post will prevent you from getting you ass kicked, but I could be wrong.

See you in the neighborhood.

You little snot rag, what is your problem with me flirting with someone. Jealous because I won’t flirt with you ?

Little boy it’s time for a wake up call. Guess what, I could give a crap less what your whining, sniveling, little ass thinks of me.

So you don’t like flirting. Oh little one you should never have informed me of that.

I am a grown woman, and I will flirt who whom I wish. Just watch.
Oh Wally, Wally, snookems, come here baby. Wally I want you, I want you now. You hunk of burning love.

Now Mr. Rogers, if you eat your spinach, and be a really good boy, someday an actual female will flirt with you.

Now bite me. Yeah, you wish

Ayesha - Lioness

I’m out of my mind, but,

Hmmm…Lioness/Ayesha, are you married? If so, does your husband know about this ‘habit’?

Man, you really dont get it do you ???

Asking about the LION is almost as stupid as the thread you started bashing LIONESS!

You are the very epitome of a troll…you start a thread slamming someone, and then say you wont be reading it…then to top it all off, we get to meet your school chums-oh boy!

And all you have ever done to me was say : SO SCREW YOU…and you put down my pal aeysha, and tried to make omni-not look stupid…mmmmmm, yeah, thats enough for me!

Yes you little twerp, I am married. For 21 years, just fyi.

My husband posts here too. He is known as The LION. And he reads my posts. ALL of them.

He unlike you, has a sense of humor, and he knows the diffrence between playing around and real flirting.

Now go play with your little friends. I wanna have an adult, steamy, xxx-rate talk with Wally.

Ayesha - Lioness

I’m out of my mind, but,

Ayesha, I’m laughing my ass off. I’m dying over here. You always do it to me.

Kelli, honey, when you get mad I’ll bet your keyboard shoots sparks.

Sheriff, the stagecoach leaves in five minutes.

Be under it.

Buy yourself some Clearasil, take a girl to a movie, and come back in 9 years.

Don’t get mad. I’m giving you good advice.

I feel sorry for people who don’t drink, because when they get up in the morning, that’s as good as they’re going to feel all day.

Ayesha, I’m laughing my ass off. I’m dying over here. You always do it to me.

Kelli, honey, when you get mad I’ll bet your keyboard shoots sparks.

Sheriff, the stagecoach leaves in five minutes.

Be under it.

Buy yourself some Clearasil, take a girl to a movie, and come back in 9 years.

Don’t get mad. It’s good advice.

How’d that get posted twice? What the fuck?

I have decided to leave this board alone…for the most part. I hope you’re happy. But there IS one little catch. I will come back when I’d like to ask a question. That’s it. So from now on, no more posts by Mister_RogersAWC except the RARE question in a one line sentence.

Oh, and have fun dealing with that ego-maniacal jerk, Palidors/Omnipotent.

"No job’s too small, we bomb them all."
-Ace Wrecking Company

Oh, Wally, baby dumpling, come here and I’ll really do it to you. You wonderful hot bod you. :wink:

Oh and Mr. Rogers, you should take Wally’s advise. The LION will be waking up soon, I’m sure he will want to talk to you. I had to talk him out of it when you posted your first little attempt to flame me. But because I don’t need him to fight my battles for me, I asked him not to.
I am woman enough to fight them on my own.

Now Wally dear , where were we ? Never mind we an start over. aaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

Ayesha - Lioness

I’m out of my mind, but,

"There’s a new sheriff in town,
and his name is dickwad jr.

Y’all be cool now. Ye hear?" – Mr. Rogers

YOUNG Master Rogers,
A little fatherly advice, from someone who has hunted down and killed offspring, that were more fit for survival than you are. “If you can’t stand the heat, then I suggest you get out of the pit”.

If you don't like what some of the people here are posting, don't read their posts.

If you are going to flame somebody, at least have the gonads, to respond to their replys.

One final thing, "ACE" you really need to change that sig. line. The only bomb you are ever going to experiane in this life time will be, your performance in the bedroom.

Congratulations,
you have just been marked as territory.
signed,
The LION

Ahhh, and once again the little chicken shit runs away.

Ayesha - Lioness

I’m out of my mind, but,