MTV Awards

Ok I will give you that. Fatboy has been selling some of his stuff for far far too long to mainstream. He is selling his stuff out. And granted, Chemical Brothers vs Fatboy is a easy victory for the CB. Simply put, they are the most amazing guys on the tables today. I do prefer CB over FS anytime too. They transcend simple parameters vs FS stay with funk beats.

And yes I have never seen him live but have heard he really does eat it. I figure he is more of a tech mixer (computer DJ) vs a simple catch mixer

Crystal method have it down too…Always disguised to make people listen to the music, not look at them.

Burn. Stinkeye is a term when someone gives you a bad look. Giving the stinkeye is sorta like saying you make me mad without saying a thing. West Coast slang

I thought Lil Kim looked cool. I mean with all the people trying to enhance the cleavage and push them up and around, it was nice to see her simply putting something over it. It was sexy but you know…it did not shock me. Diana Ross tweaking it was hilarious.

Who is Fatboy Slim? Man, I’m so drastically out of the musical loop. That is what I get for only listening to Classic Rock stations.

>^,^<
“Cluemobile? You’ve got a pickup…”
OpalCat’s site: http://opalcat.com
The Teeming Millions Homepage: fathom.org/teemingmillions

Opal, if you hear any mainstream radio you’ve heard him. I like his music, but its best as background music, or club music. His songs are all techno-mixes that repeat common old school rap one-liners. One song repeats the line:

*Right about now,
Funk soul brother.

Right about now,
Funk soul brother.*

He’s had about 4 hits using this style, I can’t think of any of the other songs at the moment.