Mundane Christmas stuff, and what I want for Christmas list

I just thought I’d share this with you guys.

For gifts this year, I will piss off every person in my family, and maybe a few friends too. Ah it’s good to have a goal in life.

For the kids old enough to writ, I’m making them sets of stationary and note cards.

Yes I know kids don’t write anymore. Too bad !

For the adults, well I found a great recipe for hot chocolate mix, both white chocolate, and regular. I figure a jar of each and maybe some home flavored coffees. And chocolate spoons , I can do some intresting flavors with those. White chocolate Irish Creme, Chocolate/raspberry , chocolate/cinnoman , some of the famous, or infamous Neiman Marcus coookies I have the recipe for. Put all of the above in baskets with scrunchy paper underneath (of course)
wrap in colored plastic wrap, tie with a piece of ribbon and I’m done.

I am also TRYING to mae some doorstop dolls out of 2 ltr. soda bottles.

And I am trying to crochet a table cloth for one of my aunts, which I shall dye a hunter green.

Now this is my list, pay attention Lion !
( I am putting this on the board, because everyyear, I have to shop for, and wrap my own presants, I want to be surprised this year, well a little surprised.)

I want a watch !

Mick Foley’s book

some rubber stamp stuff
or a gift certificate to Hobby Lobby

jewelery,a ring, a necklace or some earrings ( I only do yellow gold, nothing huge and gaudy please !)

buy Christmas dinner. I cook it every year, I need a break !

another musical water globe, or music box whichever to add to my collection.

Ayesha - Lioness

There are two solutions to every problem : the wrong one, and mine
(Thomas A. Edison)

I give books to my nieces and nephews. Im not the favourite aunt probably, but I think one day they will thank me. I spend alot of time picking out the perfect book for each of them. I always include something small with the book as well.

Put me on your list Ayesha… mmmm Chocolate

I am me… accept it or not.

Gotta give you credit for this one, Ayesha.

Neobican, listen up…here’s what I want:

Someone else (you) to clean the house and do the laundry.

Failing that, season tickets to the Des Moines Playhouse, The Art Center, The Civic Center, The Des Moines Symphony, and a nice bottle of Pinot Grigio would be acceptable.

“…all the prettiest girls live in Des Moines…”
–Jack Kerouac, On the Road

How long do you think it’ll be before some smartass comes in here asking for a couple of front teeth?

Dopeler effect:
The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

That’s no smartass, thats my ___________ (fill in blank)

Ayesha - Lioness

(Thomas A. Edison)

I want… Peace on Earth, Good will toward men… and a Winnebago.

“Only when he no longer knows what he is doing, does the painter do good
things.” --Edgar Degas

Since I am broke, most of my friends and family won’t get anything! I sent my dad and brother a food basket from Swiss Colony, and I will get something for my best friend Chris, but that’s about all I can manage.

As for what I want:

Bread machine
Pasta machine
Ice cream machine
Porcelain hinged boxes
Gift certificate for Amazon.com
Bird perch for my African Grey parrot
A tapestry for my living room wall
A trip to Animal Kingdom
Will I get any of these things? Well, my grandparents will prolly send me some money so I can buy some porcelain boxes, but that’ll be it, since my friends are just as poor as I am.

Weave a circle round him thrice,
And close your eyes with holy dread,
For he on honey-dew hath fed,
And drunk the milk of Paradise.–Coleridge

You don’t need to get me anything, just donate a pair of pants to Goodwill, or something. Seems an awful lot of Dopers are running around without any pants on…

“That’s entertainment!” —Vlad the Impaler

NTGrrrl,
I’ve noticed that myself lately.
Well I have to go do laundry now.
w/o any pants on !

Sorry it’s your own fault you know, you shouldn’t tempt me like that !

Oh well at least my dress is long enough to cover everything, unless some pervert is standing under the stairs , then , well it’ll be a free shot all the way.

Ayesha - Lioness

(Thomas A. Edison)

For Christmas, I would only like 3 things:

1. To spend quality time with my girlfriend (that alone would make my holidays happy).
  2. For my family to have a great and prosperous upcoming year.
  3. For me to get the intelligence enough to find my girlfriend a great Christmas present that will do the best to convey my feelings for her.

I ask for a quiet Y2K. No bugs, no failures, no problems.

SunsetLighting,

Try gold, diamonds are always nice too.

If these aren’t an option make her a book of coupons for free back rubs, extra kinky sex, a night doing what ever please’s her.
You get the idea.

Or you can come over and clean my house, it won’t do much for her, but I’ll love ya for it !

Ayesha - Lioness

(Thomas A. Edison)

Oh I don’t know, has anyone come out with a Virtual Vagina yet ?

The one thing I want the most, I think I’m already getting. Everything else is just stuff.

That having been said, I really want a cool black peacoat, some jeans, and some spendin’ cash.

I don’t want anything other than baby clothing for Baby X. Nothing pepto bismo pink or frilly. Won’t matter, I/she will get them anyways.

I would like the shelving to be put up in the basement so I could make that room look organized.

Also, some paint for my son’s room. A couple gallons of something would be nice. Since he is going to be in the toddler room relocation program sooner than realizes.