My arch-nemesis, the Shitmonger, has returned!

I went to a protest rally today. I saw a guy with a cool sign, and I asked him if I could take a picture. He agreed, and I snapped the shot.

Then, when I checked to see how the picture had turned out, I saw that at the moment I snapped the shutter, someone had deliberately snuck a turdbottle into the camera’s field of view. Yes, that’s right. It was none other than my arch-nemesis, the Shitmonger.

Let’s get something straight, Mr. Shitmonger. You are not cool. If I ask someone to let me take a picture of his sign, that does not in any way, shape, or form mean that I also want to take a picture of your fetid turdbottle.

The other day upon the stoop,
I met a man who was hawking poop.
I saw him there again today,
Why won’t he just go away?*

What’s a turdbottle?

Shiver It’s been almost 2 years to the day of your previous post on this subject. Ick! Is it really shit? Not something that’s been “faked”? How do you tell the difference? Wait! I don’t think I want to know… :eek:

Can’t you have them arrested for putting it in your face? I just don’t understand such idiocy. It doesn’t win people over to their side when they do these things… :rolleyes:

That’s as bad as people who were anti-abortion putting pictures of aborted fetuses in the carseat of our car,after having to go to great lengths to get the back door open. We had locked the doors,but left windows open a tiny bit,so the windows wouldn’t shatter in the heat. (Not big enough for my arm to fit in and I’m tiny.) My 2 and a half year old son found the pictures first,and asked about them… :mad:Growl In a way,I feel your pain. :frowning:

I’ve been hoping someone else would contribute to this thread so I could figure out what the hell you guys are talking about. I read the linked thread from a year ago, and I just can’t figure it out. I gather some protester likes holding up a water bottle with poop in it? And this is supposed to be iraqi water or something? What’s the message?

Basically, there’s this guy (I think there’s actually at least two of them) who wants to draw attention to the destruction of the Iraqi water supply. His way of doing it is to take a bunch of water bottles and fill them with a mixture of water and human feces, and then put his own labels on them.

That would be bad enough were it not for a few things:

1.) He won’t go away.

2.) He treats everyone he meets (or at least those of us who bathe) like they’re some sort of clueless stereotype of Middle America who lives in a giant corn husk, completely insulated from the news media. Look, dude, do you think I’d even consider going to this crappy lefto-anarcho-stalinoid book fair if I were so out of it that I had never heard of the American bombing of Iraq?

3.) He obviously thinks that carrying around his own turds in a bottle makes him a total babe magnet. That is, in fact, why he snuck the turdbottle into my picture- obviously I’m dying to get a shot of the Wondrous Shitmonger and the Turdbottle of Azkaban, right?