My Etsy of wonder and beauty

I make mostly earrings but, just to be perverse, today I offered my first non-earring in forever.

Pinkslinkie’s Etsy.

Also, Come tell me my blog sucks.

Tis indeed lovely, and will make a wonderful gift for my aunt. Thank you for making it.

Hey, thanks!

I love your work, BigGirl, and your descriptions of your items. :slight_smile: Please make other thingamabobs because I can’t wear pierced earrings.

I love the Persephone’s Problem earrings! Seriously love them! Good job there.

Will do.

OOH I like a few of your earrings…may have to order some :slight_smile:

Just ordered the Lyra. Very pretty!

Thanks a lot!

You make the prettiest jewelry! I ordered Fireworks and Red Slinky.

Yay!

Your jewelry is really beautiful, Biggirl. :slight_smile: I look forward to seeing your future work too. I “favorited” you so I won’t forget.

Thank you for the positive feedback! It helps me greatly. Also, I put two not earrings up just cuz MoodIndigo1 asked so nicely.

WOW! I love it. Thanks a million, Biggirl. I’m going to pay it through Paypal once I check something. I send you an email re shipping to Canada.

Me too! My ears don’t react well to most metals, though, so I can’t take them off your hands. I’ll share your site with friends, and keep you in mind when Christmas-gift season approaches!

I love the dragonfly. Beautiful.

Yeah, I love that one too, and What’s on tv, and Persephone’s Persimmons.

Ooh! My earrings arrived today! I love them! They are so pretty.

I LOVE these how do we sign up? Paypal? And do you take requests?

:smiley:

You can pay via paypal. What’s your request? You can ask here or email me or use the Etsy conversation button. I’ll do my best to accomodate.