my firstt time posting

straight dope, i heard that women have this little thing its likke a penis but relly small on their virgina and when you rub it on their virgina it feel good like a penis i need to knwo is this true? and what does it look like does it look like? if you can tell me befroe saterday id apreciate it thanks
By the way its my first time posting…

Joke. Right?

Oh, this is way too rich to be true…

original post:

straight dope, i heard that women have this little thing its likke a penis but relly small on their virgina and when you rub it on their virgina it feel good like a penis i need to knwo is this true? and what does it look like does it look like? if you can tell me befroe saterday id apreciate it thanks By the way its my first time posting…

After run through spell-check with all defaults chosen:

Straight dope, i heard that women have this little thing its lick a penis but rely small on their Virginia and when you rub it on their Virginia it feel good like a penis I need to know is this true? And what does it look like does it looks like? if you can tell me before saterday id apricot it thanks By the way its my first time posting…

Translated into Portuguese and back using Alta Vista Babelfish:
Straight Dope, I heard me that the women order this thing small its lick penis but to trust small its Virginia and when you rub it in its Virginia it good sensation as penis me need to know are this true one? E that it looks at as to far looks at it as? if you it will be able to say before saterday to me apricot that of the identification thanks for the way its my first time that it affixes…

Live a Lush Life
Da Chef

Well, I certainly hope so…

Chef, I hadn’t seen your post before I responded! You’re the one cleaning up the soda all over my monitor!

bowing and accepting bouquets of roses from the audience

Thank you, thank you very much…I’ll be here all week…don’t forget to tip your waitress…

Sounds like you’re more than just posting for “the first time”. It took me years to figure out female plumbing. Why should you have it any easier? Don’t ask us. Ask her!

Just looking at loverock’s bio clears up everything:
ejmouser@yahoo.com
Homepage: http://
Interests: women basketball nintindo

See?

NO WAY I AM SERIOUS!!! THIS IS NO JOKE I AM TOTALY 1 HUNDERD PERCINT COMPLETLSERIOUS AND I NEED TO KNOW!!!
i dont undrstand youpeople i like basket ball women and nintendo so? im glad you r trying to anser butyou havnt ansered me yet
and by the way ive had sex you know!

Okay, tell loverock about the clitoris, but let the vagina dentata be a surprise…

loverock, go see “South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut” and listen to Chef’s advice to Stan.

Dr Fidelius,
You are going to hell.

Sincerely,
Your Quadell

Don’t listen to DrFidelis, loverock. It’s called a “man in the boat.”

Loverock, my best advice to you is that the next time you’re in an intimate situation with a lady, you ask her to give you a guided tour of the facilities. I’m sure she’ll be happy to show you all the landmarks.

Poor girl…

(Meow!)

loverock - may I suggest you go to school counselor & get tested for dyslexia? It may make your life a lot easier.

Geez, you guys are cruel! Ok, loverock, I expect a big “thank you” for this:

The area you are referring to is called a clitoris. I wouldn’t worry about what it looks like cause you’re right, it’s small. However, during lovemaking, if its stimulated manually (that means with your hand) or orally, it will become hard. It’s also extremely sensitive so be gentle. Touch a woman like you are touching a great work of art, 'cause, baby, you are. If you’re really curious about what female anatomy looks like and don’t have a willing female assistant, go to the library and get an anatomy book. Also, check out this site that Louie so generously provided in another post: http://www.carnal.net/html/ck1-b.html

This will give you more info than you’ll be able to use (hopefully). Also, wear a condom.

On a different note, sweetie, people on this board are happy to answer any reasonable questions you may have, however, they are pretty picky about spelling, punctuation, and the like. They don’t have much patience for people that are slothful in their attitudes towards learning. I’m not saying you are, just giving you a word of advice.

…it has never been my way to bother much about things which you can’t cure.

• A Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur’s Court-Mark Twain

Chef, that’s a stitch… but did spell check really give you: << if you can tell me before saterday >> ?

we are all going to fry on this one…there is NO WAY that loverock is over 18…come on, ask a guy in any high school and they can draw you a clit map(g spot , no) I figure this kid is about 13, and his folks have NO CLUE that he is on the net, or at least where he is.
prove me wrong young fella, give us some history of your teens…we’ll quiz ya!

Maybe it’s Unca Cece and he’s testing us in some kind of way…

CDextHavn said:

I must have accidentally hit the ignore button instead of the replace button on that one.

Live a Lush Life
Da Chef