My god! Kate Winslet is not skinny! And it's so hot!

I’d like to mash Ho-Hos all over her and then lick them off.

No, for some reason it’s really hard to find a picture of this one on the red carpet, but if you go down a bit on this page there’s one:

http://naturalflux7.com/forums/printthread.php?t=1575

I admit it, I’m an Oscar fashion junkie. She was my favorite dress this year; it’s so nice to see color!

How about any of these – Salma Hayek, Scarlett Johansson, Thora Birch

Actually, I seem to recall that the last time I saw Thora Birch on television, she was looking very skinny.

Kate Winslet is not only the best actress alive, she’s the most beautiful. Just astrounding.

Mmmm…Kate Winslet
and Jennifer Connelly
and Nina Siemaszko
and Drew Barrymore (before her reduction surgery)

…seeing a pattern here?

I believe Drew Barrymore had her reduction surgery some years ago - possibly when she was as young as 18 or 19.

As a woman myself, I prefer to see actresses with some meat on their bones as well. I don’t get the attraction to the scrawny, bony ones.

Reminds me of when Batman and Robin came out, and people were calling Alicia Silverstone “Fat Girl”. I was wondering what the blue hell they were talking about.

If Drew Barrymore had a reduction at 18 or 19…well, she’s still a respectable C or D-cup even now…

And Alicia Silverstone - yeah, she’s on the list, too

And start laying on me.

I didn’t know there were men who really, really preferred girls like this (like me! tallish, big breasts, wideish hips and a little waist). I had decided that I like me better like this than skinny and that’s more important than what hollywood thinks. :rolleyes:

And now I find you guys! :smiley: Guys always have an interest in the idea of big tits on a not so big girl but that’s as far as I thought it went. I’ve always thought I was born in the wrong era, if I was born a little earlier I would be the sex goddess (as in Greek and Roman classic portrailes of goddesses). I’m really glad people still like real looking people! :slight_smile:

Since you are a lounge singer and you describe yourself as above, I must demand a cite.

I have to say this: CITE?? :smiley:

Skellington, more than likely, you may love us guys, but I can pretty much assure you that you can find more than a few willing volunteers from here to love you, too! :wink:

I’ll be right over.

Jennifer Connelly has gotten emaciated. When she collected her Oscar she looked like she hadn’t eaten in months. She was gorgeous when she was younger, though.

This is why I don’t get the assumption that guys want women who look like skinny boys so women must starve themselves to match that “ideal.” I told this story here years ago but it bears repeating. I know a woman who is not slender. She once had a roommate who starved herself to get skinnier because she thought that was what men wanted. She asked my friend why she always had guys flocking around her though she wasn’t built like Jennifer Garner. “My secret is that when I want to meet guys I unbutton my blouse one button.”

Trust me, ladies, this works whether you have a bust or not.

As it seems rather called for… my email is jacw at optusnet dot com dot au use is you see fit (just don’t sell it to spammers).

I totally agree. I prefer women with curves… and by curves I do not mean love handles; I mean some tits and some hips and some ass big enough to get a handful of. I don’t want hipbones and shoulderblades that could poke my eyes out. Kate’s a perfect example… she’s beautiful, and elegant, and talented as well.

though, I have to say my favorite in this category is always Catherine Zeta-Jones. now that… is a real. woman.

I know Winslet says that she doesn’t diet but her weight fluctuates and she doesn’t really care. Her cover complaints were discussed in USA Today in an article about Julia Roberts head on another body :

*The cover: When the February issue of British GQ hit stands, Kate Winslet’s legs looked stunningly slim. And no, the actress, who has publicly railed against Hollywood’s obsession with skinniness, hadn’t gone on a crash diet.

The commotion: Winslet said her gams had been thinned down by a third. “I was pretty proud of how my legs actually looked in the real picture,” said Winslet at the time. “I have Polaroids from the shoot and I thought I looked fine.”

The conclusion: Editor in chief Dylan Baker admitted that the photo had been altered, but said it was with Winslet’s approval. The actress is not outraged, but says she spoke out because “it just was important to me to let people know that digital retouching happens all the time. It’s probably happened to just about every other well-known actress on the face of the planet.”*

Dang you, nevermore, I’d forgotten about Catherine Z-J - now I have to add another name to my lengthening list…

I’m sorry - I do not agree in the least that Emme is fat. She’s 5’10" (5’11"?) and the last I read she was about 190 and a size 14/16. She’s spectacular.

http://www.officialemme.com/ for reference.
VCNJ~