My wife is pregnant!

We just had it confirmed yesterday by the doctor: my wife is pregnant!

We’ve been trying for a long time to have a child, and finally success! So we are very excited, but at the same time anxious.

Ed

Grats!

Congratulations! :smiley: When is she due?

Congratulations! My sister’s baby is due in a week or two. Exciting times - I’ll be an uncle! :slight_smile:

wOOt! Congratulations and good luck!

Congratumalations. Hope this is an easy and uneventful pregnancy for you both, and that the strange food cravings aren’t too outlandish. :slight_smile:

Congratulations! Do you want a boy or a girl? Got names picked out? If this kid is the first grandchild on either side of the family, you may be able to make out like a bandit when it comes to baby gifts.

Congratulations. Sleep now while you can.

Congratulations! How far along is she, and when’s the due date?

Congratulations! Excited and anxious is probably the proper state of mind for you to be in. Having a baby changes your life both more and less than you think it will.

Congratulations! I hope it is a smooth, uneventful pregnancy, an easy delivery and a healthy baby. Hold your wife, tell her every day how much you love her and how beautiful she is and how happy you are. And get ready for the late night runs for ice cream, burritos, ranch Doritos and eventually diapers. Your life will never be the same. The first time that little person looks at you and says, “Da-da,” your heart will melt into a billion pieces. Of course, when they look at the dog and say, “Da-da,” it loses its shine a little.

Congratulations! Here’s hoping for a healthy term.

Congratulations and best of luck!

Thanks for all the good wishes.

Due date is the end of August. We would be happy with either sex. We already have a boy’s name picked out, still thinking about girl’s names.

Ed

Congratulations, and thank you for not destroying another small piece of my soul by saying “we’re pregnant.”

Congratulations. I wish your wife a healthy, happy, event free pregnancy. Be warned this time passes very quickly. It seems like only yesterday we learned my wife was pregnant and now she’s due in less than 60 days.

If I may one little bit of advice for you the prospective dad. I learned this from personal experience. If you are worried about a particular condition involving the pregnancy, say you read it in one of the plethora of pregnancy books or heard somebody say something in one of those pregnancy horror stories, (you and especially your wife will be treated to dozens) do not under any circumstances look it up on the web. Never NEVER do this. It will only scare the crap out of you. Which of course you can’t hide from your wife so it in turn scares her.

Congrats!

Who’s the father?

{swish}

Congrats! I hope the pregnancy is smooth and the delivery is, well, I’m not going to lie, as painless as possible.

Woohoo! Congrats to you and yours. As hub once said, “Having a kid was the best and worst thing I ever did!” :slight_smile: Enjoy your journey!

Congratulations!