Never again

Glitch’s response to the never thread got me thinking. What would you never do AGAIN?

I will never again stay with a good friend for more than a week.

I will never again live in a place where it can snow six months out of the year.

I will never again sleep through the night. (Just kidding on that one–I have a 3-month-old and it just feels that way.)

I will never say never again!

“And comb London’s teeming millions for him? Had we but world enough and time.”
Dorothy L. Sayers
Murder Must Advertise

No! I mean I will never again say never!

Dorothy L. Sayers
Murder Must Advertise

Never mind!

Dorothy L. Sayers
Murder Must Advertise

I’ll never argue with a lawyer again.

Yer pal,
Satan

The last time I said never I had to eat my words, and they were very bitter to swallow

“Only when he no longer knows what he is doing, does the painter do good
things.” --Edgar Degas

I will never (not if I can help it) walk three miles in wet socks ever again. Immersion foot is no fun!

I will never again make love, in a public park, in broad daylight.

I will never again accept a marriage proposal from somebody I have known less than a month.

I will never do tequila shots again. (Until the next time.)

I will never again buy anything from a telemarketer or send money to a charity that solicits through the mail.

I will never, EVER argue with anybody’s religious beliefs again, even if they are raging fundamentalists who think Mickey Mouse is the Antichrist.

I will never again participate in an open-mike poetry reading.

I, too will never to tequila again…
I will certainly never go on vacation with my sister again! (all she does is bitch!)

A friend is someone who likes you even though you’re as ugly as a hat full of assholes.
Zettecity

never again will I masterbate in my car driving down the expressway…HEY IM KIDDINGGGGGG Thought i should say that so people dont take that one to heart

Me?? and asshole?? You better believe it
Heather Lee
XheatherleeX@aol.com

I will never get puking drunk again (I hope).

I will never mess around with explosive gas and matches again ( http://www.straightdope.com/ubb/Forum4/HTML/000208-2.html ).
I will never move in with an SO and a family member I can’t stand again.

I will never try to flatten the needle in my speedometer again.

I will never drink, take allergy medication, and drive again.

I will never buy all the movie tickets, then wait for my friends to show up, again.
What a great idea for a thread.

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Lessons I have learned:

I will never try to substitute Tang for orange peel in cookies again.

I will never fall face first into poison ivy again.

I will never try an oyster to see if I am really still allergic to them again.

I will never fall asleep on the beach on a cloudy day again.

I will never severely sprain my ankle by falling into a patch of poison ivy again.

I will never drive around the Capitol at 11 PM in a rental car without a map again.

I will never put children, bunk beds, and a ceiling fan together in the same room again.

I will never try to unstick the pancake batter at the bottom of a blender with a knife while the blender is running again.

I will never play basketball barefoot again.

I will never use “parked” skis & poles (the little British kids left them behind when they scattered)to stop myself again.

I will never start canoeing before securing the car keys again.

Last but not least:
I will never tell my beloved “No, my dad’s not old-fashioned. You don’t have to ask for my hand…” again.

Ah but Sue, what about waverunning again??

::d&r::

-Melin

“I’ll never argue with a lawyer again.” – The Devil Himself."

I will never again date a man that has children from a previous relationship.

I will never again tell my dad that his mashed potatoes looked, felt and smelled like smashed potatoes again.

I will never make donuts in my regular cab s-10 with 3 HS senior guys(talk about cramped!) in a parking lot in front of Churchills (a grocery store in toledo) at 11pm during a blizard- again. (if it weren’t for that damn store manager with 4wheel drive and a willingness to chase me for a couple miles…)

“I’m not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.”-- Calvin and Hobbes
(__)
\/-------\ | |-----| |
…c.c…c.c…

let me rephrase my first paragraph:

I will never again tell my dad that his mashed potatoes looked, felt and smelled like play-do again.

(What? my mashed potatoes taste like mashed potatoes? Tell me I’m a good cook will ya! Get the paddle maw…)

“I’m not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.”-- Calvin and Hobbes
(__)
\/-------\ | |-----| |
…c.c…c.c…

First of all, I want to know more about Tammy’s post. (Hell, I need to get out more.)

Personally, I will never drink the oil from two cans of tuna for a measley 50 cents again.

I will never again live with my brother-in-law, his wife and her kid. I love them dearly but I would rather chew broken glass than spend more than 24 hours in an enclosed space with these people again.

I will also never use valuable vacation time to spend an entire week in a rented beach house “meeting and getting to know” my new step-family.

I will never again go to dinner at the home of a particular former co-worker. Never. No way. No how. Under no circumstances. As a matter of fact, that applies to any contact I might have with her in the future.

Born O.K. the first time…

If you are born again, do you have two belly buttons?

I will never:

1. have a vasectomy
  2. hurt some one intentionally
  3. cheat on my mate
  4. show anything but total love for my child
  5. borrow satan’s strap on
  6. jump out of a plane
  7. eat peanut butter
  8. drive over anyone
  9. put mud in my sister’s mouth while playing the blindfolded taste game *hehe
  10. put a bra on my other sister’s Bobby Sherman poster (ok i was a brat growing up)
    11 lift the beaters up and left muffin mix spray all over the wall (altho that was grandma’s fault)
  11. disrespect people
  12. tell people to go have a look at my feeble attempt at a web page… but please sign the guest book

We are, each of us angels with only one wing;
and we can only fly by
embracing one another