New England Dopefest!!!

Dopers,

I invite you to come visit Dartmouth, my Venerable Hanover, NH College ™, on Sunday the 12th for a New England Dopefest. We’re going to be meeting at Molly’s, a restaurant/bar on Main, at approximately 4 pm.

Confirmed attendees are myself and Geobabe. She’s graciously stated that she can provide transit for any who live in Western Mass. I can arrange transit from White River Junction, VT, which is a nearby train/bus station, if anyone is inspired to take that route.

If sleeping arrangements are needed and you don’t mind my…slightly non-clean… room (I’ll pick up, I promise), then sleeping arrangements can be made for Saturday or Sunday evening.

Questions? Comments? Directions? Join us in our merriment!

Come one, come all to the fantabulous New England Dopefest! It promises to be an evening of scintillating wit and fascinating women.

Anyone in western Mass and nearby locales (or anywhere along the way) needing/desiring transport to Hanover (Home of Venerable Dartmouth College[sub]TM[/sub]) can email me at geobabe1@go.com.

I might be able to attend, barring my work schedual, and granted that I can hitch a ride from White River. Come on, Dopers!

I’m in. I’ve got room for three more in my car, coming from Boston.

Man, wish I could! I’m at college in far away New York. Damn! Oh, well…hmm…maybe I could arrange a Dopefest here!

Rhode Island Doper checkin in! I don’t think I’ll be able to make it, but I’ll keep you posted! I dig (archaeology) on the weekends and the season’s almost over so we have to finish up soon… I’ll see what I can do though.

Don’t think I can make this one. Damn damn damn.

Okay, gang, so we’ve got myself, Geobabe, Robot Arm, and possibly Swiddles!

Anyone else? Anyone? Beuller?

I’ll be home in in Ye Olde Hometowne (Charlton, Massachusetts) for a few weeks in late Dec/January, so I might see who is around then, but I can’t make this one.

Have a wicked good time. :smiley: I’m sure I’ll meet the New England Doper Cohort sooner or later.

bump

morebump

'Nother bump. Come on, there have to be more Dopers in New England!

Hey Swiddles, are you close to I-91? Because if you are, I could swing by and pick you up on my way.

Still on for Sunday?

Woohoo! I was just about to bump this again.

I am definitely going. Swiddles has sent her regrets.

Anyone else? It’ll be tons o’ fun!

“And gentlemen in England now a-bed
Shall think themselves accursed they were not here,”

No, faith, my coz, wish not a man from (New) England.
God’s peace! I would not lose so great an honour
As one man more methinks would share from me
For the best hope I have. O, do not wish one more!

Charming as you all may be, I’m not up for the 3+ hour drive to Hangover, NH. I could maybe be talked into a Pioneer Valley dopefest at some point…

Another Boston Doper checking in… (Yeah, I lurk way more than I post.)

I’m stuck in Ontario until the end of the semeste so I can’t make it, but I didn’t want you to think you were alone. Have fun!

Oops, sorry, end of the semester, or course.

Well, it looks to be myself, Geobabe, and Robot Arm.

This should be amusing. :slight_smile:

Anyone else? Don’t be shy, now. We’re worth it.