New Harry Potter 2 Trailer!!!

New Harry potter 2 trailer!!!
See See See!!!

Very cool! And on my birthday! Thanks for the heads-up.

The whomping willow and the pixies look very nice, but there are two scenes that puzzle me. First, there’s one where a lot of people are riding in sleighs on a snow-covered landscape. Second, there’s a scene where Harry and Hedwig are looking out over a lake. I don’t remember either of these from the book. Does anybody else?

The snow and sleighs is likely just an establishing shot. It’s a “Hey look! It’s winter!” image.

Thanks! :cool: I may do another 1st day appearance. It looks great!

Is it just me or does it look much better than the last film?
Looks slightly more edgey to me, and the few lines Harry delivered seemed to be more convincing than last time round?

Or perhaps its just wishful thinking…

How about Harry falling out of the flying car? That didn’t happen in the book either. Still, I am looking forward to this movie. I doubt I’ll go opening day - or even opening week, if I can stand it. I hate going to movie theaters, but I might not be able to stand it. For the first movie I waited until the DVD came out - almost unbearable.

And what’s that last scene with Harry “floating” with golden light streaming behind him as he reaches out for something? Dream sequence? I don’t remember anything like that in the book, either…

That was Lucius Malfoy at the very end, right?
Oooh, he looks good and evil…

That seems to be Mr. Malfoy. He looks interesting, but not as I had pictured him.