New SDMB Theme Song?

[caveat]This is not a political posting. The fact that the song being refererenced comes from a compilation CD being sold to support Moveon.org and other progressive/liberal causes and organizations has nothing to do with this post. Thank you for your attention.[/caveat]

Disclaimers out of the way, I just ordered my copy of Future Soundtrack for America, and while perusing the track listing I run across:

I can’t find lyrics anywhere yet, but the title alone is worth the price of admission. Given the number of times that Mr. Icke has shown up as a topic here, I think that his ballad deserves consideration as the new official theme song of the SDMB. Of course, my campaign would be helped immeasurably by actually knowing what the song says, but that will have to wait until I get my copy in 7-10 days. Sigh.

Bumping, because I now have the lyrics. Can’t post them all per copyright, but here’s a sample:

I thought our theme song was “Dirty Deeds Done With Sheep.”
:smiley:

No, ‘The Love Goat’

Huh…I thought it was I’d Like To Make It With Ewe

Actually it was the Hamster Dance song. But several potential substitutes are popping up in http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=273286