"Next Page" not showing new posts?

Is it just me? For just the last couple of days, now when I move to the second page, threads with new posts aren’t bold, and the go-to-first-new-post buttons aren’t present. I count on these to know what I’ve read and not read.

Long version:

Normally when visiting the SDMB, for each forum, all of the posts with new messages since my last visit have been bold, and there’s a graphic anchor that would take me to the first new post in the respective thread were it clicked upon. When advancing to page 2 (or 3, and so on), this would be preserved. This is no longer the case. When I advance to page 2, all of the posts are appearing not bolded, even if there are new posts in threads since I’ve last visited.

I’m using FireFox 3.0.3, and I’ve not installed any new extensions or updates in ages. This is new behavior. It’s also pretty crummy.

Just me, or anyone else experiencing this?

Yup. I’ve been experiencing it for quite some time. Windows XP, Firefox 3.0.1.

From what I’ve read elsewhere on ATMB, this is a “known issue” that has something to do with the upgrade. For now, it’s either this or having the board performance completely lock up frequently. I don’t like it either, but it’s better than no board at all.