Night owls, come here....

How many of you, like me, come to the SDMB really late at night? I feel like the only one posting at 3 in the morning.

I don’t think I’ve EVER posted before 2 AM.
Daytime sucks.

That makes three of us.

Four

5 - although I read and post at all hours.

And then there were six.

I usually post between 1 and 7 a.m. Does that count as late … or early?

Aw, I’ll bet a couple of you are cheaters – from Australia or sumpin’.

Normally i’m on once or twice a week at least throughout the night…

We are, each of us angels with only one wing;
and we can only fly by
embracing one another

I’m usually around until at least 1 or 2 o’clock, Central time. Though I think I may have to start logging off earlier; it’s becoming more difficult to wake up in time for work, and my boss is one of those evil “morning” people.

Laugh hard; it’s a long way to the bank.

My library isn’t open at night,but when i get my pc,I’ll be on at 1.a.m.est.

Since I work nights, when I post at 8:30 in the morning, it is like I am posting in the middle of the night. :slight_smile:

Me usually, but not last night…

Yer pal,
Satan

I work three different shifts every week so I have no regular sleep habits and post all over the clock.

I usually read and post here between 10 PM and 5 AM. Those tend to be the only hours when someone else isn’t on the computer, and I don’t get tons of phone calls, so it’s pure SDMB time.
-Lanna

By necessity, usually around 7 to 10 or so Central time. Hey, I have to roll out of bed at 6 a.m. and I’m NOT a cheery morning person, more a night owl forced into an unnatural schedule.

Sometimes on Fri. or Sat. night, up to 3 or 4 a.m. when my natural inclinations can rule. Man, I LOVE nighttime and everything about it! I prefer moonlight to sunlight, dusk to dawn–so my posting schedule here isn’t by choice.

Nocturnally yours,
Veb

I like to post at late nights. My sleep patterns are all messed up and I’m usually up late, prowling the web, trying to find some form of intelligent life. (It certainly is not to be found in any of the chat rooms.)

Mark
“Think of it as Evolution in action.”

When I could use the PC at my old job, I posted during the day as I didnt have an Internet connection at home.

Now, I usually post at night as that is the only time my roomates aren’t playing cames on my PC!

You can add to that the fact that I work 8PM to 4Am Th-Sat and need to relax before going to bed and this is how I do so!

“The universe doesn’t give first warnings or second chances”

Well, I’m a nightowl and I wish I could be on here at 3 a.m., but since I have to get up at 7 to go out into the world and make a living,
I have to get some sleep sometime.

Add another night owl to the list. I kinda keep an eye on the board from work during the day, but my pure, uninterrupted SDMB time comes from midnight to 2 - 2:30AMish

WARNING: I cannot be held responsible for the above as apparently my cat has learned to type. =^…^=