Skulldigger
Triskadecamus
Adult probables: 22
Child probables: 5.5
Adult maybes: 7
Child maybes: .5

cry

We’ll eat some extra cake for you.

I shall be bringing yellow-fudge-marble with chocolate icing. Like it or lump it. Or, I’ll eat it, whatever.

I think the time change probably cuts me out. I’ve got a party at my sister’s which starts at 6.

Zappo and RTFirefly, I’m so disappointed. What’s a little family stuff compared to the SDMB members? You have no sense of proportion.

:smiley:

Maybe I can get them to change it to 3:30

Just keep us posted. We don’t come down off the mountain all that often.

Opal, that would help considerably. Thanks!

Tell us, O wise one, what is the meaning of life? :wink:

Peace and quiet.

Honest interaction.

Squished pennies.

Now meditate.

Oooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…
Oooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…
Raaaaaaaaaannnnnnggggggggeeeeee…

No, no, no - Life is a cabaret, old chum!

Now I’ve got a mental picture of FCM in that Liza Minelli outfit from Cabaret.

RUUUUNNNNNNN AAAAAAAWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

Aw, GEEZ, RTF, did you have to plant that mental image right before lunchtime?? ick ick ick ick ick

Incidentally, Zappo, I’m crushed that you shan’t be in attendance. I weep as I type.

OTOH, Firefly, I won’t miss you in the least. So nyah! :stuck_out_tongue:

Make the Carps “pretty definite” and add Jester, who’s interested in riding up with us, as a possible.

Oh, and razzingfrazzin directions would help. I happen to know where the two big malls at Tysons Corner are, but a lot of those coming any distance may not, and I don’t have a clue where in them, or in which one, the Rainforest might be.

Damn. I’m going to miss Jester and Polycarp. Grrrr…

The Rainforest Cafe is in the section of Tysons Corner that contains Lord and Taylor…not the Major-Upscale-Ridiculously- High-Priced-Stores side of the road (Rt. 123). in fact, it’s located on the main (ground) level right beside the alley that leads to L&T. the main entrance is off the main drag of the mall. if you enter from the J.C. Penney’s end of the “L”, it’s about half-way down the main hall, on your right.

ah. finally found the map url for the mall. it’s on the lower level, section N, location 7.
gee, i have a birthday in February. and this is right downstairs from one of my favoriate bead stores. maybe…
lachesis

D’OH!

meant to provide the general-purpose url for Tysons, where people can look up directions to get there and…stuff.

lachesis

There is also a really elaborate and goofy entrance to the reastaurant outside in the parking lot. It’s got three dimensional lion heads coming out of the wall n stuff.

I hope we get to sit near the elephants. :smiley:

I just called to change the reservation, but the woman who answered couldn’t find the reservation. She told me to call tomorrow and talk to the coordinator, as she can’t take new reservations for that large a party by herself… So I’ll call tomorrow.