NYC mayor is basically a Democratic version of Trump

I am more than implying you are hypocritical. I am saying that the standards you apply to find discrimination against asians is significantly higher than the standard you apply to find discrimination against other groups.

What do you call a person who thinks that a low bar of evidence is sufficient to find racism against one group but requires a higher bar of evidence to establish racism against another group.

I have pointed to several studies that show disparities between scores and acceptance rates.

I have cited a former ivy league associate dean of admissions who flat out stated at there is a bias against asians in the admissions process.

I have pointed to a history of discrimination by ivy leagues against model minorities.

Short of a secret email between all these schools talking about how to keep out the chinks, what more evidence do you think it would take to convince you that there is discrimination against asians in college admissions?

You can’t take one sentence out of context and pretend it summarizes the whole of his views. It’s intellectually dishonest to pretend to only see the words that look like they support your position.

The article i think you are quoting from is Groups File Federal Complaint Alleging Discrimination in Harvard Admissions Process | News | The Harvard Crimson

In an interview Friday, Espenshade said his research found that, controlling other factors, Asian-American applicants seemed to face a disadvantage in college admissions. Still, Espenshade said researchers lack access to other application materials, including essays and letters of recommendation, making it difficult to draw further conclusions.

“I stop short of saying that Asian-American students are being discriminated against in the college application process because we don’t have sufficient empirical evidence to support that claim,” Espenshade said

The way i read that is that he doesn’t have sufficient empirical evidence and its because he is being denied the data he needs to rule out other possibilities.

It is clear from all the data that he does have access to that there is a racial disparity with no apparent explanation. It is heavily suggested that bias and discrimination is the culprit