Oakley - Over the Top Sunglasses

So, I wish I had seen these earlier as it seems Oakley no longer sells them directly, but I find the Oakley Over the Top sunglasses super cool looking. The question for me is whether they’ll fit my head or not. I’ve got a big noggin. I mean seriously, I have trouble finding standard hats in my size, my normal glasses maxed out in their size (according to the doc who sold them to me). So does anyone have any experience with these? Can you tell me how they fit a normal sized head?

Do you mind if I ask how big you head is? I’ve got a big head, large - 8-3/4 hat usually - and wider than average so I have a hard time finding hats that fit but I have never had a problem getting glasses to fit on my head.

I don’t mind at all, I don’t know the exact measurements though. Any store bought hat is stretched to fit and rarely deep enough to actually stay on. I’ll have to wait until I get home to measure the circumference and then figure out the hat sizing.

:eek:
I thought I had a big head at 7 3/8! What are you hiding underneath there, a fro?

Oh cripes, I meant 7-3/4 I must have been thinking of my…