Off you go, MadHatter...

I like I thank you, damn cat!

Damn cyan haiku tot! Outta my dank chain!

Amusing, yes. Accurate, no :slight_smile:
But why would he target me? I thought him and me were bestest pals!

Guina, check out The Anagram Engine.

And Euty, you’re hardly off the hook. The anagram is most assuredly a reference to the classic Disney short where cute animated insects take their wee little cars to be repaired by a friendly arachnid mechanic.

“Tick: Auto Handyman”

I mean how can you miss something that obvious?

UncleBeer said:

Dammit! You guys are just trying to catch up to me. But it won’t work, I tell you! Anagrams of names aren’t part of the Pit thread tally. I still have a solid lead in that category. So there!

Um… Why?

David, if you can’t understand the symbolism of being Haydn’s tomcat, I mean, if you don’t understand the inherent allegory, you know, I mean, the entire, nikau thing, I men if you don’t…

sigh. No wonder you’re a liberal. Sheesh.

Leave it to a heartless twentysomething Republican to fuck up the allusion. Haydn’s tomcat, my Rosy Irish Arse.

He meant the tomcat’s Haydn. On 78s, too, none of your “compact disc” nonsense.

Go back and re-read all four of Charles Fort’s books, and then you can come back and we’ll discuss.

Nikau,

Uke.

Nikau is Maori for cabbage tree, a cordyline.

Oops I may have inadvertantly invoked G Nome…

John said:

Of course I understand that part – I just don’t understand how it can possibly apply to Gaudere! What kind of moron would even attempt to link such symbolism to poor little Gaudere? You heartless bastard.

The last man who called me a “liberal” died at 40 paces.

:stuffs sandwich into mouth:

Aawaa Buh!

Um, don’t you mean, “Nikau dank utahan”?

This is by far the funniest thread I’ve ever seen. Who’s the fucking genius that started this one?