Office fans: Jenna Fischer's bum

I noticed on E! News that the latest Jane Magazine “Naked Issue” features celebs in the (partial) buff, including a lovely shot of Jenna Fischer in profile wearing nothing on her back side. Ostensibly it’s to bring attention to Clothes Off Our Backs, but whatever. :wink:

How dare you start a thread called “Jenna Fischer’s bum” and not provide a direct link to the photo!!

Seriously, is it online yet? Just wondering.

Posting just to subscribe in case the actual link does appear here.

Gonna have to scope this out on a newsstand. Mmmm, Jenna…

I know!! I did search for it but it was only on TV in a sneak peek…E! News on-line isn’t even showing the story…

Consolation prize…if you go to Entertainment News, Celebrity News, Celebrity Gossip - E! Online and click The Vine, you can watch an interview of Ms. Fischer talking about winning “Best Kiss”; I didn’t hear the audio but she does that cute hair-twisting thing chicks do. She’s a little more made up than Pam but not overdone.

Huh, I thought that Jane’s was about tanks and bombs and guns and stuff.

They cover all kinds of ASSets now.

Well, if they’d insert a few picitures of beautiful, partially-clad women, I might make catching up on my stack of International Defence Review a higher priority. I’m still waiting for the promised Aviation [del]Leak[/del]Week Swimsuit Issue.

Stranger

Come on internet, don’t let us down. This one is sort of nice (SFW): http://www.teddyandmoo.com/blogimages/July2006/13/golf2.jpg

“403 Forbidden”

You tease.

Works for me, maybe they have some code that prevents hotlinking. Here’s the whole page:

http://www.teddyandmoo.com/blog/?cat=463

That’s not working either. Dammit, now I have blue eyes!

Works for me!! Yay!

So where is the photo the OP mentioned?

What he said. I mean, that second photo is nice, but I have yet to see bum as I was promised.

Well, it was more of a public service announcement; the issue hits newsstands July 25.

“… featured in the “No Prudes Allowed” article are [DENISE RICHARDS,] RACHEL BLANCHARD, GRETCHEN BLEILER, SANAA LATHAN, RACHEL MINER, BRITTANY SNOW and JENNA FISCHER.”

Just saw it today. Rowr.

She has this cuddly, early morning look. I might be mistaken about this, but I believe they took the picture at my house while Jenna was getting out of bed and going to the kitchen to get us a glass of water so we could refresh ourselves before starting again.

I mean, I don’t remember the photographer being there – or Jenna either, for that matter – but after seeing that picture, I’m pretty sure that’s what happened.

Found it! Really quite tasteful (damn), but possibly NSFW.

Or, a really, really big scan.