OK fellas, fess up. Who here has used a fleshlight?

That’s how I feel too. I voted, “No, not interested” but what I mean is, “No, not interested if it’s going to cost me more than zero dollars.”

Ummm … I think he’s using it wrong.

Won’t someone think of the three stupid saps who voted that masturbation was wrong?

Can we start a fund for them? Get a celebrity to start a charity? Something?

Pretty sure this in one item that has no resale value.

I thought the same thing until I moved down a size.

I suggest we raise funds through a wank-a-thon.

We’ll call it the Spare a hand fund.

Already been done.

-1 vote for enjoying it.

I read the title a little to fast and voted yes because I was more than happy to use a “flAshlight” during my recent camping trip.

d’oh.

I like how Tenga calls their lube “Hole Lotion.”

The poll should have a “not yet” option.

One of these days, I’m gonna get a poll right.

Just not today. :smack:

Not a dude, but just gotta ask. Can you get it in “ethnic” colors? Do guys name theirs? Ya know, like “Fisteena” or “Rosie Palm”? Would the gadget be more appealing if the manufacturer added a light “chia pet” effect to the exterior? Asking in the name of science, of course!

I own a flashlight, does that count?

Depends. What do you use it for?

On a semi-related topic, Japanese for mons pubis is shame hill.

According to what I have heard, this correlates closely with the (until recently) censorship of pubic hair / pudendum. Interesting data. Thanks.

I have several and can’t imagine having to stick to greasy-palm-only masturbation now. Pron and a fleshlight? Great way to spend half an hour.

I’ve tried a variety of the models and so far think the wonder wave is the best, but it’s all a matter of taste.

I’ve never used a fleshlight, but I have tried something similar (basically a silicon sheath, I guess a proto-fleshlight). More hassle than it’s worth, as far as I’m concerned. All I really need is my hand and some time. And preferably an Internet connection.

If they won’t give themselves a hand, why should I?

Not his first time either.

I hope you tip him.