Women like it if you always carry a vibrator with you?

I love gadgets and like to imagine that I carry with me the tools I would need to get through most any situation. I always have my Leatherman and on my key chain I have a mini-blowtorch, a 1GB thumb drive, and a LED light.

I also have an ION pen.

Funny thing about the pen is that for the third time a woman has mistaken it for a vibrator. What I thought was very weird was that all three of them acted very nonchalant when asking about it with a positive lilt of “That’s a good idea!.” “Oh, is that a vibrator?”
Personally, I would have figured that a woman would consider a man who carried a vibrator with him to be a creepy pervert, but apparently I was wrong.

So is a small pocket vibrator the hip fashion accessory for the new millennium? Is it a way for the modern man to show that although you may never be sure when the moment arrives, you can be sure that she a great time to?

I have never heard of this “trend”, but I’d be extremely squicked by any man who carried a device to give sexual pleasure with him as a matter of course. ("You know, just in case I meet someone on the bus . . . ")

Would it not ruin the moment when she demanded to see it sterilised in her presence… :wink:

Hm…a pocket vibrator that has been in your pocket, thrown on the counter (or the floor!), and generally been around the world—sounds lovely!

No, I’m afraid I do find that to be skeevy. A pen is much better.

A pen is much better.

I mean, a penis much better.

I mean, a penis is much better.

I mean, a pen…oh, goddamnit. That pen looks so much like a vibrator, I can’t believe Cross made it with a straight face. Those little studs on the tip? What the hell were they thinking?

I haven’t seen something so ridiculous since the Oozinator.

They were probably thinking that there’s a market for discreet vibrators.

Yes, but the pen part? Give her an orgasm. Give her an autograph. But dammit, don’t give her both at the same time…! :eek:

Why do you think I carry the mini-blowtorch?

I was wondering about that…

Personally, if a guy had toys (that are clearly meant for females), I would NOT let him use them on me. Imagine where they’ve been.
Ew.
Yeah, gross. Not cool at all.

I misread that as mini blow torch.

The page does tout their “vibrant” colors.

you win the thread!!!

(thanks, really. I laughed. A lot. Now I can face the rest of my day…)

Count me in the squicked out catagory. If I don’t know where it’s been, it isn’t being used on me.

On a slight tangent, I almost fell off the sofa laughting when I saw the commercial for the vibrating women’s razor. Umm, is the newest attempt at discrete travelling toys?

Most of the pictures I can find for the Ion don’t have those nubbin looking things on one end. If you look at the 3D View on the OP Link, it also doesn’t have them.

To me, it doesn’t look so electrical. I see it as more a dildo than a vibrator. I would call it the Ion-D.

Personally, I think you just ran into three women who saw it, had themselves a mental chuckle, and decided to share it with you. Maybe also measuring you up, seeing whether you can banter about sevual issues without beeing creepy or overly uptight.

Perhaps you should prepare a reply for next time. “It’s dishwasher and microwave safe, too!”

If the commercials show a woman shaving the back of her neck with it, then we’ll know for sure :wink:

Hmmm…I could use a new razor… :smiley:

So just stop with the pretense that you’re going to make one more pass “just to make sure there’s no stubble” - you’re not fooling anyone.

“Rysdad was here.”
:slight_smile:

I hear ya :cool: My shopping list just got longer by two items, maybe three items if extra batteries are on sale.
:smiley: