OK, I hit 100 postings. Where's my prize?

I’ve had a busy night–I finally hit 100 posts!

I at least get a t-shirt don’t I?

Let’s see, tonight I got my first thread locked.
Reported my first inappropriate thread to a moderator.
Watched a nut register, post, and get banned several times over.
Had two SDMB windows open and posted the wrong message to my own OP.
Realized that entire threads get deleted; I was under the impression that a thread is always on the board.

OK, I’ve had a productive night. Time to go to bed.

The check’s in the mail.

I didn’t ever get my fruit basket for my 100 posts.

There ya go.

I want a pirze too!!!

I want it, I want it, I want it.

/whine off

You get to pick either the Bon Jovi toothpick or the moustache comb. Collect seven and you can trade them up for giant novelty sunglasses.

Well! I feel a bit special! I got a fruit basket and some chokkies when I joined here the other day! :smiley:

Oops! Sorry Eleusis, I didn’t mean to quote you! I don’t know what happened! But it seems I can’t edit my post - so I guess I’ll just have to look a little silly! Have mercy, I AM only new here!

That’s a bit rich, you want a prize too. It’s not enough that they pay us $5 per post?

You’re getting five bucks a post? When I joined it was 2.75 a month and a cheese log. Man I got hosed

A little song, a little dance. A little seltzer down your pants.
:wink:

I just hit a hundred tonight, too. I want one!!! I want one!!

There’s a rumour that we receive a mug when we hit 100,000. Dunno if it’s true, though.

Yes and you still haven’t paid for 'em :wink:

OOPS! Sorry spogga… but you haven’t given me your credit card details! :smiley: :wink:

Credit Card?

Well… isn’t that the way that everything is paid for via the 'net??? I dunno, I’m a relative newbie with all of this! OK… so if it’s not via credit card, how the hell do I pay you for the fruit basket and chokkies!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

You could pay him in… fruit baskets and chokkies!

On the SDMB it is usually with yer body :slight_smile:

Of course, since this is the Internet, and we’re all just a stream of electrons, there’s nothing to stop you searching the Web for a really cool body to pay with.