Okay, stupid TV factoid I hadda share

This week I am wrapped up in the story line that is on Days of Our Lives. A coronation, a plot to murder three people including the newly crowned princess and the assasination of the most ruthless business man in Salem.

The evil “Victor Kiriakis” is also known as Jennifer Aniston’s father, John Aniston.

For those that never watch daytime TV here’s his picture, on NBC’s site.

Anyone else have any strange or stupid TV or entertainment factoids they’d like to share?

Hi, techchick. It’s been a while, hasn’t it?

Hey, techchick, I watch Days, too. I wish Vivian was still on the show. I’d love to see her reaction when she finds out about Victor and Nichole!

Just yesterday, I learned that Gilda Radner was married to GE Smith of the GE Smith Orchestra on SNL before she was married to Gene Wilder. For some reason, that momentarily blew my mind.

Gilda and GE? Eeeyuw - I always thought he was kind of creepy. That is a little mind-blowing.

I just learned that Margaret Rutherford was married to Stringer Davis. He played “Mr. Stringer” opposite Rutherford in all her Miss Marple movies.

Kiefer Sutherland’s grandfather was Premier of Saskatchewan(equivalent to Governor) from 1944 to 1961 … TC (Tommy) Douglas.

Keith

My dad’s older brother went to high school with John Voight-- I think they knew each other, though they weren’t best buds or anything. So I feel that I am connected to Angelina Jolie in some strange, cosmic way. Or not :wink: