(Old) A Drinking Problem in the MMP

Thank you, I appreciate the sympathy. It’s about a third the size of a pencil eraser so of course I am the only one who will notice it.

One of the great things about the classes is that the teacher is a world class nag, and I’ve gotten NF involved as well. This means that I have to get up off my ever expanding butt and move my body around at least once a week.

Plus…now that TC friend is getting her own produce box, it is really convenient to meet NF at class and give her stuff. Today we got a flat (30) of eggs, 2 nice looking cantaloupes, onions, bread and they tried to give me a gallon can of mandarin oranges in syrup. While I do like mandarin oranges, I couldn’t possibly use a gallon of them before they went bad so I was pretty happy that they asked instead of just sticking the big cans in my trunk.

Oh, ick! I hope he recovers well and with no permanent liver damage.

(edited to fix typos)

We had a slow year for hummers as well. I was blaming it on the missing trees but other folks have reported fewer hummer as well. Things are back to almost normal now, I’m filling a feeder every day now. (I still suspect the bats of drinking a lot of syrup at night, but that’s OK too.)

Oh yeah and over and over and over.

My no drinking week is scheduled to start in 3 days. I’m so happy booze didn’t suck me in like the meth did. Coffee free week is scheduled for the first of August and that’s the one that is really going to hurt.

Boy, that would be so nice! Thankfully, GG’s response to COC is to run away as fast as he can instead of getting aggressive. GG could seriously hurt COC if he wanted to so we need to take this really slow.

Oh, those look fun! I noticed that I could cancel anytime. I think I might order one to go to Mom’s place so we can open it together while I’m visiting.

We did a kitty box for a while. The cats lost interest before we did :frowning:

Oh good gawd. Twenty-five cents an hour will in no way pay for your health insurance. May I suggest you call your doctor and get all of the medical stuff you have been ignoring taken care of now.

Things that make me go hmmmmmm.

Just horrible, wow.

What a great idea, thank you so much!

Thank you for finding that for me. George doesn’t just splash water around, he sits on his haunches and SPLASHES with big paws. He could toss water all the way across the dining room when he was just a little jerkface, nowadays he could flood the kitchen in 5 minutes. Jerkface kitty cat.

No, but when we bought it was a buyers market and the seller was pretty motivated to sell. We might have been able to get her to install a tap in the front or lower the price.

It’s a moot point now, hubs has security cameras up all over the place and plants blowing in the breeze set them off. I had already given up on the front yard anyhow because javalina love blooming plants, but a couple more trees would have been nice.

Oh well, my backyard is looking better every year.

You are a good sister!