(Old) Don't Sleep On The President's Day Sales - A Mattress MMP

One of the joys of being old is always being in that mindset. Of course, I was in the “don’t sweat the small stuff” camp, with extra helpings of “its always small stuff” as a young stoner, so that aged with me. Once I hit my 40’s I learned that I really didn’t care that much about the regular daily annoyances as much as I liked to wallow in my annoying day. Once I turned 60, almost all of my fucks were gone and now I can nod and smile at hubs when he tells me that eclipses are done by AI.

Speaking of the Eclipse, I thought I would order another set of eclipse glasses to use on my phone. Of course they make such a thing, why would I have doubted it, LOL! (I’m also made a cardboard “frame” to tape to my phone so I don’t look at the sun while holding my phone up.)

Calm is always good, I hope it continues.

OMG, his feets are bigger than GG’s!

Who’s a handsome guy! What a good boy :slight_smile:

Hurray for a good day after all of the recent upsets. Having things dug up is always stressful! (Yes, I do read the pit!)

Put the keys in the pock of the pants you will be wearing in the morning. No remembering required :slight_smile: