It’s been a nice overcast morning here before it heats up again this afternoon. Dinner with my niece and her wife was nice, but I feel terrible for her wife. Her dad is not doing well at all (and already dying of cancer) but he won’t do the paperwork to settle his affairs. It’s just so much on her shoulders and they live 6 hours away from him.
Depending on how his surgery goes today, they might come up here to see my new house. So I’m running the robot vacuum and tidying up a bit in case they actually make it.
Swampy I expect your Dawgs will thrash my Sooners, but hopefully they can at least make them earn it!
Shoe sorry to hear about Charm. Is that the snake you got from a coworker? Is he still around?
FCM I hope you’re able to talk to your mom soon and that she gets answers quick.
Cookie What a fantastic photo of Sadie!
Red That is a really neat holiday card. I love seeing your work.
Oopsie The tree house turned out really neat. You’ll have to change the leaves out seasonally!
Your quick wit is much appreciated and you usually get a laugh out of me when I’m reading your posts.