Have you ever tried Walkers all-butter shortbreads? Made in Scotland. To me they are the pinnacle of shortbread cookies.
@romansperson gave me an Olympus OM-1N a while ago. I had it repaired, but life intervened. Today I discovered that I’d loaded it with film. I don’t remember whether it’s colour or B&W. I’d like to get some pics of Bellingham, but I only have one day per week when I can do that… if I do have a day. I have two Olympus OM-10s, a Canon F-1, and a Pentax Spotmatic that need to go in for repair/Cleaning/Lubrication/Adjustment (CLA). I wish to win a lottery, so that I could spend more time on my hobbies!
I’m confused - I thought you were a good person? Now maybe we can’t be friends after all.
(j/k obvs) besides, more for me!
@swampbear I didn’t see any mention of your biiiiiig bin, so I hope that was handled & that you are snoozing peacefully as your sinuses heal and return to normal.
Neat!!
Winding down from close - we had an hour or two of almost complete dead time, and then of course, 30 min. before close, half the town realizes they’re hongry.
No “planning ahead” skills on these folks, that’s for sure!
Planning ahead is a forgotten skill, it seems, or so I’m reminded regularly by the idiot “drivers” who tailgate me at 5-10 over the limit because they’re running late because they couldn’t get their rumps out the door early enough to get to their destination at or before the time they need to be there.
OTOH, every time I think I have a game plan bigger than “do errands X, Y, and Z while I’m out and around, and go to places A, B, and C respectively because they’re near enough to each other to form an efficient travel path”, I’m pretty sure God finds this hilarious. “Really, dear? That’s cute. Here’s what’s actually going to happen…”
Up, caffeinated, and sheveled. Off to heave. It’s currently 58 degrees Ferret Height(14.444 Centipedes). False Fall is over.
You can’t plan when the munchies hit.
Me: “I should have an early day today.”
Coworkers: < Goes American Tourister on 12 irregs >
And we had a nice lunch at the Chinese Buffet…