And a good evening to all y’all. I swear, I need to start planning time to get an afternoon post in, these 20+ catch-ups are wearing me down. Good sweat at the gym, survived eating mostly cereal today and then had my usual Mac-n-Cheese after soccer practice. Cooler today (only 81F for practice), so not quite as much sweat as earlier days. Tried to do my fat bear voting this evening but it wouldn’t load, the page says it’s limited so a lot of folks must be on there (I see rocky had the same issue earlier).
Oopsie, I hope there is no Day 3 of long, boring meeting.
VanGo, there’s always Christmas season to install the new stuff, after all, you won’t be busy then…

JtC, great answer, never wanted to hurt myself but some others… Glad the news at the surgeons was positive. Hope hubs makes it into his 80’s, I’m shooting for 90+ here. And I laughed when I saw your response to how you motivate yourself…
Knots, got one of those ‘smart watches’ for Christmas one year, used it about 4-5 times and never again…just didn’t trust the numbers.
rocky, doubt I will need any sort of jacket before October.
Mollie, quite a birth story, but it seems to have turned out alright.
shoe, pot roast and noodles were my favorite Mom Meal growing up (except maybe for the meatloaf). This weekend’s eating out is at the Golden Corral, and they make a pretty good pot roast with rice and gravy. And love the video, Monkey just has the struts down pat. Lovely pic.
52, it usually gets to about 70F at night here, but it does warm up considerably once the sun comes up. Hope the Doc appointment and errand/laundry were all doen with no issues.
doggio, I just ordered the hair paint for the ceremonial ‘painting of the coaches beard’ at the end of the season, at least that will wash out easily enough.
Cookie, is this card really necessary? 
Dicey, Don’t think I’ve ever ripped a sock like that. I have black, white and gray socks in my collection, along with several types of referee socks. Glad the Mr. is feeling better.
FCM, happy pelleting.
swampy, sounds like you and OYKW have got things under control laundry-wise.
red, great news and hope the MRI is positive as well.
And that’s about all the ambition I have left, will do a little internettin’ and then head off to bed. See y’all come Hump Day.