Agreed. As well as zip ties.
I would think there’d be less potential liability if they had actual restraints on hand.
Duct tape comes across as improvisation.
I, for one, would feel much better if the airline had the zip ties and duct tape rather than a passenger.
Restraint? Heck, I wouldn’t be surprised if they kept it for running repairs. What else are you gonna use if the landing gear won’t stay retracted?
Oh, yeah – zip ties.
I’m sure it’s stocked. Grey tape is incredibly useful - and not just for racist restraint. They took grey tape to the moon. If it’s good enough for NASA, it should be good enough for Delta.
[quote=“Jackmannii, post:8355, topic:995657”]
HBOT remains the cure for what ails you - this joint claims it treats (in addition to autism) a whole range of disorders including cancer, cerebral palsy and MS.
New business idea - get your chiropractic therapy while inside a hyperbaric chamber. The diseases will go away twice as fast! two times zero still being zero
I think you’d need repeated dilutions of the hyperbaric oxygen for that to work
Turn down the pressure a bit and the oxygen concentration. Works a treat. I do that every day
An unfortunate interaction between prescription medications, perhaps? ![]()
Could be. I weary of the internets “Hurr, hurr, dumb MAGA FAFO,” but then, I should know better.
The article notes he had at least one drink people are aware of. Not that it eliminates other possibilities but it can’t have helped, either.
Tucker Carlson nods along as guest explains that algebra is a Jewish plot.
I’m curious, too.
Nobody tell Tucker that algebra, as we know it, is generally believed to have been developed by a Persian Muslim.
Hell, nobody tell Tucker about Arabic numerals
You’d be surprised at how many nutbars combine anti-Jewish and anti-Muslim beliefs into a writhing snake of hatred.
I was speculating on such an excuse being forthcoming, more than floating it as a likely possibility.
“Big Pharma made me/them do it” has gotten more popular in recent years.
I would, in fact, not be surprised by this.
I see you’ve met the Internet.
Tucker Carlson, a grown-ass adult who asked in all seriousness “why does algebra put letters into numbers?”, graduated from an elite private boarding school in Rhode Island nearly forty years ago, and from a selective private liberal arts college in Connecticut five years later (it took him an extra year to get his GPA up to graduation level, apparently).
Never forget this when conservatives start whining that education “nowadays” has catastrophically deteriorated because of all the “woke” “DEI” initiatives “lowering standards” for “those people”. There were plenty of rich white guys like Tucker Carlson in elite schools decades ago not learning jack-shit. It’s just that their inadequate education back then isn’t as evident now, because some of them like Carlson have learned to fake their way around having no rational-thinking knowledge or skills, and the rest have sifted down into dysfunctional obscurity where their stupidity isn’t on public display.