Omnibus Stupid MFers in the news thread (Part 2)

Boy, doesn’t that speak volumes - implies that only White men are competent, all others are never as good. I think we call that a “bigot”.

I’m still stunned he used the term colored. Wow, that’s some ancient bigotry he’s keeping alive.

“Why do you hate American traditions?” /s

You say that like it’s a bad thing.

The Right loves the idea of bigots in charge. It’s one of their core qualifications to be allowed into politics.

I know it’s an infinite resource, but how stupid could this man be? Always assume someone’s watching, and he was putting a lot of trust in the people running the camera. Of course, maybe he’ll become a celebrity now, like the Hawk Tuah girl.

Especially when you, you know, deliberately post the video online for millions of people to watch.

These two fine, upstanding citizens, decided a restaurant was a good place as any for a margarita enema, involving full nudity. The funny thing is, the restaurant just kicked them out, they called the cops themselves because someone put a video of it on the internet. The police arrested them.

The woman (Mary Sweat) can be seen on her hands and knees with her bare a** exposed as Boyett unabashedly attempts to funnel the drink down it.

I can’t find the scene right now, but I’m all but positive this method of taking shots was described by the McMurrays in Letterkenny:

In another video, he’s seen with his head below her butt, waterboarding himself with sugar and tequila (and probably fecal matter), as he dumps the pitcher down her rear end.

That’s very rude to do in a public restaurant.

The proper response is to ask if he brought enough margaritas for everyone.

That is one fine family-oriented news source, careful to obscure words like “a**” and “h*rny” so that readers with delicate sensitivities will not be offended by those naughty words.

As always xkcd is on-point:

" Blow it out yer ass, Coppers…!"

" You first…!"

100 snakes? Add a couple of ferrets and you are playing on Epic level of difficulty.

It all started when they read the margarita salt container, and their imaginations took over.

I am NOT accepting “a round for the house” from them.

And straws.

I can’t find the video, but I did find the script from Letterkenny. At least I know I didn’t make it up. Mrs McMurray describes a Gin Rim-let, in which she pours the gin “down my backside and through my bum” to her husband who’s laying on the ground under her drinking it.

2 kids set a car on fire. The cops catch them because they came back to watch the car burn. One of them is a ‘person of interest’ in a murder.

I remember when scientific publication standards were much higher.

I am never forget the day my first book is published
Every chapter I stole from somewhere else
Index I copy from old Vladivostok telephone directory
This book was sensational
Pravda, well, Pravda, Pravda said
“It stinks”
But Izvestia, Izvestia said
“It stinks”

Metro-Goldwyn-Moskva buys movie rights for six million rubles
Changing title to “The Eternal Triangle”
With Ingrid Bergman playing part of hypotenuse

And who deserves the credit?