Omnibus Trolls R Us Thread

You didn’t derail this. I’m sure about that.

Because this thread is such a paragon of reasoned and focused discourse.

Wow, girl mods are way smarter than guy mods. That post proves it.

ShagCarpet now has a fan club? Eiccssh…

First-time poster asking for advice about impotence, or as he puts it, “my willy does not work properly anymore”. So you’ve had a medical issue for half a decade and seen multiple physicians about it but have not found a solution. So what would you do now? How about post to a general-interest internet message board about your issues? Sounds completely legitimate to me.

What is up with SeniorCitizen007?

Apparently, if males are ever asked about what their mind is,

What a hateful, sexist little person. Fortunately, it looks like the responders did not play along.

Who asks someone " what is your mind?"

I’m inclined to agree with the drunk old fool that in his particular case it happens to be true.

Sheer desperation? It seems plausible to me.

Perhaps. I’m still skeptical. For one thing, anytime a family member or I have an ongoing medical issue, we get really familiar with the correct medical terminology and are able to talk about it in more grown-up language than “my willy is broken”.

Sock-o-cock is trock.

Now, now, threads like that have great entertainment value. The OP expressed concern that he had damaged his DNA, which Sicks Ate identified as meaning “dick/nuts area”. That has to be a classic.

I keep checking that thread, really hoping the two of them get into a pissing contest about who’s the most horrible human being (S’nasty has devolved into bragging about how shallow he is).

The language was also what made me lean troll. Though I also tend to think people so desperate to ask us about medical problems (and not, say, a medical website) are already doubtful.

Watch out for those 4K TVs. Who spends $4,000 on a TV these days!!??

I hope to hell that’s a real acronym.

Ok, valid point. I’m gullible.

Well, of course it is. You know, just like that “perplexing minge stuff”.

You can. Here’s an interesting one for $20,000. And this one for a tad more.

Personally, I wonder how many people bought the first 42 inch flat panels when they were $15,000.

I remember seeing the first ones that were $15,000 and IIRC, they were 30". Made by Philips.

Nope, it was 42. (At that price, they were not the answer to life, the universe, and everything.)