Omnibus Trolls R Us Thread

That’s fine, but I don’t think I can always just bring out whatever idea I want to discuss in the real world.

That said, I am working on a social life. Just went to the gym and had a conversation about dieting tips. Not that that was the only purpose of the visit of course.
Dang, my anxiety just got worse.

Well, if that isn’t the best reason to change the rules I’ve ever heard I don’t know what could be!

CMC fnord!

I think it’s time to close this thread, if only to open a new one. We will NEVER again witness an opportunity for a thread to end so spectacularly.

Add to my last post, this is literally why I love Straightdope. It’s one of the most general discussion boards I have ever seen.

Alright here’s a deal and maybe the mods can discuss it
I am not allowed back in, will take it like a human being.

If I am, here’s the deal. I can no longer beak a rule anymore. Even bumping my threads, whatever occasion I break a rule in next is when my ass goes to death from this site.

Deal? Will try to post more wisely this time then. From now on no rule can be broken, I am basically challenging myself here.

I wish you knew alternate SITES to communicate on.

Hey, I love chatting on forums what can I say :slight_smile:

TPTB have turned down readmittance requests from banned posters a LOT less toxic, puerile, and clueless than you before. And those requests didn’t show up as posts from a sock.

Give it up, and good luck finding a new internet home.

Well I am logging out I guess. I am literally in panic mode right now.

I would say you failed already.

Any good suggestions to talk about philosophy on?

How?

You keep posting as a sock account, for one, instead of just emailing mods your case directly.

Guys, please don’t reply to socks. You know who you are. All the sock posts and your replies have been deleted.

And don’t go asking who it was.

okay. Sorry.

Ditto.

Well, the last time I apologized to a mod . . . it didn’t work out so well for me. :wink:

CMC fnord!

Well? Don’t leave us hanging…

Just remember to always apologize after the mod note, not in the offending post.

Good advice.