Omnibus Trolls R Us Thread

But, doing it that way gets you a cool new page in your User CP! :smack:

CMC fnord!

And there’s been another brief flurry of activity from a sock with some serious sexual issues, promptly cornfielded. The Mods have been getting a workout lately.

Yes, some people only decide after multiple warnings, pit threads, people trying to wise them up and their eventual and inevitable banning that, sure, they might have gone too far, but they like it here and they promise really hard that they won’t be exactly like whatever it was that caused them to be banned if we’re really really nice and let them come back.

Like I’ll probably do someday. :stuck_out_tongue:

Never bite a sleeping bear in the ass. Never.

And we’ll all say “Was that a real poster, or just a chimera?”

Me, I’m in danger of becoming a crotchety Olde Farte™, so I’m going to decide that I really like this place, and to clean up my act, before anyone pits me… or even notices me.

Does the Unabomber have access to the internet?

This may be a one-post wonder, but he resurrected a zombie to post this anti-Semitic screed:

https://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showpost.php?p=20901027&postcount=50

That guy seriously needs to avail himself of all the psychiatric help that the Army can provide. He seems to me to be a candidate for going postal (should we now call it “going high school”?) on his base.

I’m surprised that post hasn’t been disappeared yet. I actually saved a text copy to savor later for its sheer gibbering insanity.

I guess Sephardic Jews are OK?

Good move, because it was apparently a corny joke.

I can’t get access to the page. Is is the old conspiracy theory about Ashkenazim being “fake Jews” descended from the Khazars, or some new insanity?

It’s been cornfielded. Gone.

It was rambling jumbled gibberish of similar type to the guy last month trying to prove something about the existence of God or something with numerology.

Yep. It was insanity based. That’s for sure.

Trockette alert.

Yeah, LAZ has been getting less and less rational. Now he’s started openly admiring every little thing about Donald…

…and concocting a ridiculous straw man, that not even he could believe himself:

[bolding mine]

That crosses the line into “I cannot take this person seriously” territory. Actually, this jumped all the way to “This person is not being honest with us”.

Instead of a small cabin in the woods, he is going for a dilapidated house in Detroit. (This is where he wishes to retire in his late 20s on $50,000.)

His qualifications for doing this are, and I quote, “I don’t know the first thing about home renovation”, plus of course the above-mentioned savings. Yes, I would say that anyone planning to buy a house free and clear without a mortgage, completely gut and renovate it from the ground up, and fund 50 or 60 years of retirement would need around $50K to do it*, so I think at least he’s got the financial end covered!

We all remember Marcus Flavius as the guy who hates the world and everything in it. I don’t want to predict how this is going to end, but I suspect with a considerably elevated level of hate for the world and everything in it.

• Provided he was doing it sometime around 1760, and the 50K was pounds sterling in colonial currency. He might even be able to afford a serving wench.

If the world is what you make of it, his hatred is reasonable, because he’s making a very hateable mess of it.