Omnibus Trolls R Us Thread

Yeah I’m basically among the people least affected by Trump in any way. I don’t think he broke me.

Do you actually think Democrats thought the purpose of Russian election meddling was to make Putin US president? Again, you’re the embodiment of Poe’s law and it’s hard to tell whether you’re serious or joking.

the sound of whipping helicopter blades grows louder…

Only a trumptard could drag the Democrats into this mess. From the crimes committed to the investigations, this is entirely a Republican affair.

I had an aquaintance who had a psychotic episode.

Even though his behaviour and speech was bizarre to everyone else, he believed that he was doing just fine.

There’s denial, and then there is mental illness. I feel you are skewing to the latter, rather than the former.

What you have to remember about WillFarnaby is that he is a crazy person. He’s really not fundamentally different than the likes of MantraPhilter.

Didn’t he (WillFarnaby) serve time for killing someone? Or am I confusing him with another one or our charming SovCits here railing against Big Government because they force you to be locked up just because of a little murder?

That’s someone else and that poster seems sincere about his desire for others to learn from his life.

I present RavenSong. This is going to go well.

Yep, that’s a troll. Most likely one with a Christmas stocking.

Was coming here to mention them. Yes, I know I gave a welcoming post in the thread, but I hope you guys can read between the lines a bit. I’m basically saying that we don’t allow that shit here, so either shape up or get out.

Well, that and also cluing people in on what the hell the OP was talking about.

We noticed this Nov 2018-joined poster, right?

Hey; I smell Moscow!

ORTIO

I did.

I don’t know how this board ever survived with out you. Thank you.

You’re drunk again, mate. You must’ve hallucinated I said something where that snarky response makes sense.

I know you get a lot of flak here, BigT, but don’t worry about Drunky. Nothing he has ever said here has ever made sense. Or if such a blessed event has ever happened, I must have missed it. It’s not going to be one of my life’s regrets.

Jokes on you. I’m not even Canadian.

Whoosh!

Asahi seems to have gone well and truly round the bend.

https://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?t=867721

Exactly what I came to post. I used to think his little episodes were tied to drinking. Now, I’m thinking “troll”.

Or both.