Omnibus Trolls R Us Thread

Grounds? GROUNDS? WE DON’T NEED NO STEENKIN’ GROUNDS!

First they came for the trolls, but I remained silent…

Actually, we’re cheering about it in this thread!

:wink:

Yep. Troll.

Not long now before the end.

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

That was entertaining. Is what “KenM” is doing really trolling? It seems to me that he just makes comments that are very obviously jokes, and funny jokes. Can you call him a troll just because a few people are so brain-dead that they don’t grasp that he’s obviously joking?

That was a great link–I almost pissed my pants laughing at Ken M’s comments.

How else will the junior mod make the coffee? Ban a troll, grind him up into ground and brew him up.

That works for the first post. But when he strings people along who clearly took him seriously, I would indeed call it trolling.

Though I have to admit it’s a type of trolling I don’t mind too much.

OK. Two down.

May I suggest our next candidate: DerekMichaels00

Trnasgenders

Why is Obama so divisive? After all, “many people have said it”!

The rule against trolling. Aside from the troll name, the two threads he started (now disappeared) had an obvious racist agenda.

Hey! I know her! And hate her, since she buttonholes me and I can’t get away because I’m from Minnesota and have not been trained in the fine art of saying, “Fuck the hell off.”

John, we’ve been buds for ages, but you must allow me to say, “Rookie mistake,” and laugh at you, since that’s what we do in Chicago.

Yeah, we moved, to a more congenial climate, at least for me.

There must be some mistake. DerekMichaels00 has assured us repeatedly – repeatedly, I say – that he is a sweet liberal Democrat and just has a few issues here and there. Like Barack Hussein Obama being a divisive Kenyan darkie of Muslim faith who was never qualified to be president, the fact that transgenders are scum, that Hillary Clinton is a treacherous crook, a peculiar interest in Donald Trump, and, just in case Trump loses to liberal Democrats like himself, DerekMichaels00 has expressed great interest in who the next Republican Hero might be in 2020.

But those are mere side issues. In every other way, DerekMichaels00 is an awesome exemplar of enlightened progressive values. OK, I don’t actually know what way or ways, but I’m sure DerekMichaels00 will be along shortly to assure us of his impeccable credentials as a liberal Democrat. So bugger off, John Mace, and quit harassing fellow progressives!

Yes, I know it. Point and laugh as you will. I deserve it!

I nominate Chihuahua for trolling a bit of fresh crusty staleness.

How about bomberswarm2 for “Is Kwanzaa A Joke?”
So racist, it carries the brand name “Much” on the outside.

or…

How come serial killers in the USA kill so many people?

Can you drink salt water?

how many people can you kill with one bullet?

Why do murderers always dig only shallow graves?

Does the word ‘Jew’ have a negative connotation?

Why haven’t Aliens got Facebook accounts?

Why do white people exist?

If Hillary Gets Arrested

Is there actually a way to kill someone and leave no sign of it being a murder?

and the Classic…

Can police shoot someone to stop them committing suicide?
(I don’t know Bo. Tell me what you find out…)

Spamforbrains is making quite the showing this thread regarding 9/11.

Yeah. Shitforbrains is a more appropriate name. That must be what people who know her call her.

I’m such a hipster, I never even heard of the 9/11 attacks until days later. Did I mention what a hipster I am?