online Portrait Gallery updates

Thank you, My faith is restored☺️

I may be trying to put my thumb in the pie in hopes of pulling out a plum, but I think if there ever was a reason for Uncle Cecil to make an appearance this is it.
Spoons lovely recitation proves how we all feel about the enigmatic Master. He lives in the hearts of all Dopers, past and present.
The dream will never die…

(And ignorance must be fought, just sayin’):slight_smile:

Thank you, Arnold!

Glad to see you back, Arnold! And thanks so much for doing this.

I’ve been looking at pics that are there.
Can’t wait to see more of the newer members.
I’m excited!!

We’re getting older, not newer. Sorry.

Can we call you Noodles?

Just because I cruised through there on the way here -------- should you update the current stickie-thread about it all or consider having that locked or sent to the corn-field and starting a new one? Like I really need to heap any more volunteer work on to your volunteering but some of the folks I know here confuse easily. :smiley:

I like Noodler, better.:slight_smile:

Arnold! You’re back!

Who cares about pictures! Arnold’s back!

Yes! We were worried about you … don’t do that again, young man!

OMG! OMG! It’s Arnold Winkelried!

Dude, you haven’t posted since 2012. Coming back after an eight year absence, that’s just crazypants.

Nearly 10 years is pretty cray-cray as well:)

Say what now?

Umm, I looked at your profile and pulled up your statistics. Seems your last post was in Nov. 2010.
I thought you were being facetious.
I thought I was making a little joke.
Sorry, if I offended you.
:slight_smile:

Oh THAT. Yeah. That’s normal for me, though :wink:

Woah, a person who’s willing to try to resurrect an ancient mySQL DB out of the goodness of their heart?

On behalf of others who have gone where you have, we salute you! (Checks the oldest mySQL downloads of the community server…mmm, as old as 2005 is available). Your chances are good, hopefully you can find a distro to run a compatible version and dump the DB! :slight_smile:

I really can’t say much more than this so: Glad to see you back, Arnold! And thanks so much for doing this.

Thanks for doing the hard work for me, panache45!

Arnold !!!

Wowzah!! You come sailing back into Port Au Dope…and the sun burns a little bit brighter.
Hmm…then again that could be the hole in the ozone.

Regardless- welcome home!
Will submit a pic soon.

:slight_smile:

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk