PapSett, you're a fucking idiot

You know, as soon as I saw that thread started by PapSet I thought to myself ‘What kind of fuckery has she got up to now?’

I’m pleased I wasn’t disappointed.

Seriously, she posts threads detailing her outrageous behaviour (beating her dogs - uh, precious babies) and is then SHOCKED when people mention it when she announces she’s going to get another dog. Now she’s posted a thread about her assholish behaviour (breaking the rules so she can have a snit-fit at an e-bay purchaser) and is now having a fit that people are pointing out that if you break the rules and act like an ass, it’s no shock when people act assy back.

Seriously, this woman needs to lay down with a cool cloth over her eyes for a few minutes.

[Moderating]
A significant portion of this pitting is about things that happened on a different message board. We ask that problems with a poster that stem from another website be kept on that website, and not brought onto the SDMB.

If the OP wants to repost her pitting without reference to events on the Giraffe Boards, that’s perfectly acceptable, but I’m closing this thread.
[/Moderating]