Pepsi/iTunes.com Codes: Up For Grabs Again!

Yeah, I was getting the credit, it just wouldn’t let me add to the shopping cart, so I quit iTunes and relaunched. 'Sfine now.

i should get a medal for being so generous. here’s 5 of the things. gosh, i’m a nice guy.

4Z7AGH3EHL

Z3TMEWG3ME

KAI4LAGE3B

ALMWEKHVNY

NZLZ4RZNC3

It appears we have an invisible mooch, feppy. All codes were taken when I tried. Thanks for your generosity, though!

Ah well, it happens. Anonymous, pit-worthy persons flag the thread for instant e-mail alerts and scoop up all the waiting codes. I believe the technical term for this type of behavior is “scumbaggedry”.

Perhaps it’s time this thread died, and the next person who gets some codes they wish to donate can open up a new thread. At least that way the first couple of codes may go those with a grasp on the concept of “sharing”.

Many thanks to those who played nice.

I hate that i go through all the trouble heeping a pocket full of caps for 4 hours, and some thief runs off with them after 4 seconds. i hope they rot in purgatory.

Oh, man. That was awesome! I got, like, two whole albums all to myself; you suckers are just too slow.

Hey… Where’d everybody go?

i didn’t really take them.

I did grab one of them, and then got caught up in something else, and I forgot to come back and say thanks right away :frowning:

Anyway, Thanks feppy! And sorry to everyone else…

Thought I’d be nice & share one:

GOAA7I9INK

I grab this one. Thanks dearissues. Don’t know what I’m going to get though.

Ugh…you can tell I just got up. I sound like a caveman. Let’s just pretend that said, “I’ll grab…”

Where’s the coffee?

I’ll be nice, and acknowledge that I took it. Thank you dear

i have some

47BPBR3LSZ
M96SSN6XEE
I dont think this one works, but here it is anyway:
ICWZC34GAT

FTR these are all taken. Nobody made the post saying so, so I’ll mention it for them.

DAMN IT! no one ever owns up to taking mine. i get one or two every day(except for weekends) and so if you want one, email me or send me an IM. SDMB info page should give you everything you need to contact me

Theory: People are greedy, and will take everything for themselves, leaving nothing for others.

Experiment: Provide a finite resource & record amount of time until said resource is exhausted.

ERJRYSZT64
V93BMR7C9B
PWOME9A64I
B9BA4JXHJ7
BSPR9JTR6O
JPYIL9QPLV
EP06NFFNES
OOEFTQBEIA
OSSBB6XXZC
36QNK47MGL
NTH77GJRA4
FSGQO7XX7T
FKB7F9BRPM
9GXFQ9FJJL
MSM7IE9NFA
MXGWY9FF9F
EWXLQRPRGN
GJWSF4SETI <— “For SETI”? Are the Greys trying to establish contact?
RK3IWEFQWB
PNHNP63YYX
79ESPCJGEO
PNQVJG6BXM
H44Z7HYFFV

Conclusion: To be determined…

I took this one, JPYIL9QPLV thank you very much. Quite a few of them have been taken, however. And apparently-- unappreciated.

I took the first two. They were still available.

I coulda took more, but I thought I’d let someone else play.

Thank You.

I took OSSBB6XXZC. Not looking good for the others.

I took two. Thanks!

I grabbed PWOME9A64I, Cynical. Is there anything you’d like in return? A piece of the recent Gates installation in Central Park?