per jayjay's suggestion: the Stunning Sodomites of the SDMB

And then there were five.

Thus far, everyone who’s sent me their info is now listed.

I’m glad everyone here has participated and is happy with the outcome.

Mercy! I’m in company on that page I don’t come near to deserving! Rrrowrrr, boys…

It’s so hard to message you on AIM when you aren’t online.

:smiley:

Just went and took a look. Y’all are some cute sumbitches, ain’tcha? :smiley:

Good luck with the site! I hope you fill up those empty slots quickly.

Quasi

Oh my! It’s like a box of chocolates with all creamy centers! :smiley: Maybe I’ll come up with something just so I can ugly up the site a bit.

Congratulations, guys. Very nice website and I enjoyed reading your bios and putting faces with names.

Hope you fill up your empty slots soon.

Aries

Bite your tongue! You’re perfectly adorable.

Good work, Mockingbird.

Now let me get out Photoshop and remove a couple of the extra chins I have, add some hair on top of my head, take some from the ears and nose … :smiley:

Hey, a boy’s gotta sleep sometime! :slight_smile:

Hah! Beat you to it! :stuck_out_tongue:

:::splutter cough splutter:::

Okay, Otto Touché.

I’ve got to learn that Preview is my friend… :wink:

gobear, you’re yummy. Positively yummy.

MrVisible, I don’t know why but I thought you were black. Is there a poster named MrInvisible, maybe?

Yoicks. Modro, you’re purty. Considered coming up for what’s shaping up to be an unofficial QueerDope in August?

Ooh! My computer’s down at the moment, and I’ve just borrowed this one for a sec, so I can’t send one in right now, but chances are good that my computer’ll be up and running tonight, so I can do it then.

In the meantime, you’ll have to content yourselves with my little website. The picture of me in the hat is the most recent, and has my hair at about the right length.

LC

Aww, shucks. blushes

Actually, I was unaware that there was anything going on up there in august. I’d like to, but I can’t make any firm plans as I am currently unemployed, so I don’t know how my money situation (or lack thereof) is gonna be. I’m going back to work this week, but as I am behind on some bills, I don’t think I am going to have any money available to make a trip up to Canada.

I’ll keep you posted though.

Say, you lads aren’t homosexuals by any chance, are you? :wink:

Mohosexuals?!

I’ve never even seen the Mohovolic Discontinuity, let alone had sex with it! The nerve!

No, I’m not homosexual, I’m modro.

Nice to meet you! :smiley:

I’m considering becoming modrosexual.

Otto, would you mind helping me fill an empty spot?

:wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: