(Perhaps Surprising) Things That Make a Girl Sexy To You

There are so many different “looks” that turn me one … and none of them is the airbrushed centerfold model stereotype.

I like quirky, unusual, misfit, intellectual girls. Frizzy hair is an immediate major sensual turn-on. That mousy librarian look with the glasses–especially with frizzy hair–oh yes!

Long skirts melt me immediately. Long sleeves–sleek, formfitting long sleeves. Can’t get enough of those.

I love hippie chicks. Braless, dreadlocked, pierced, crunchy natural organic refugees from the Green Party. Come to think of it, they’re probably why I joined the Green Party. :stuck_out_tongue:

Full, thick eyebrows. Love 'em. Long hair: the longer the better, down to the butt or beyond. I like everything long.

Brunettes. Part of my rejection of the blonde airbrushed model centerfold stereotype. I celebrate brunettes, I revel in brunettes. Dark brown skin, big deep dark liquid eyes. Brunettes with long long frizzy hair. Latina women! Hindu women! Oh, mama. Oh, mama mama mama. Yes! Yes! YES!

<pant, pant>

Preach it, brother. There are a million different ways for a woman to be beautiful, and I want to see them all. :slight_smile:

I like outdoorsy, I like intelligent, I like playful.

My favorite time of year is in the spring, when women start wearing sleeveless (not short-sleeved, but sleeveless) dresses and shirts. I just love the curve of a woman’s bare shoulder. :slight_smile:

Ouch. You hit ‘preview’ five times in one morning, and the one time you don’t…

Evidently Ethilrist isn’t single, and probably hasn’t been for some time.

These traits are pretty unusual.

At least I think we agree about fighting. Nothing like I woman I can tussle with, especially if she really knows what she is doing.

Not just glasses, but those small, beady looking things. Like cooler versions of old granny bifocals. Love 'em. If I need a new prescription, I’m getting myself a pair of those.

French. What can I say?

Curiosity.

There’s plenty more, but everything else is eluding me now.

Girls that drive full size 4x4 pick-up trucks or Jeeps. And just about everything else on the list so far.

Oh, great. Now I have to shave my head.

Girls with foul mouths.

Girls who like hard liquor.

Girls who beat me at video games.

Mmmmmmmm girls.

I love a British/Irish/Scottish accent. I love watching the sitcoms on PBS because I can just daydream…

I love a girl in overalls. I don’t know exactly where this comes from. I absolutely lose all self-control and make a fool of myself whenever a girl wears overalls.

Another thing I’ve always loved is the way girls brush their hair behind their ears with their hands. It’s a move all girls have perfected and I don’t know how to describe it, but I love it. They sort of caress the side of their head or something.

No makeup.

1. Musical ability. Something about watching her play piano, hair falling into her face. Or playing guitar.

2. Going along with number one, the ability to sing.

3. Someone smarter than me in at least one thing. Longest relationship I’ve ever had was with a theater major. Four years. If I had a question on plays, or anything related, she was my lifeline. Still is.

4. Small, strategically-placed tattoos. I love the spot on the back, right above the butt.

5. Any female that initiates sex is automatically sexy.

6. Likes at least one sport enough to be able to carry on a conversation about it.

When a girl wears jeans there’s a spot on the back, just above the cheeks, where several seams come together. That spot doesn’t fade like the rest of the jeans, and stays dark blue when the rest has become light blue. I love looking at that spot!

Also, if they’re really tight jeans and she’s really shapely, there’s a little round hole of daylight just at the top of her inseam. Mmmmm.

Oh dear lord, how could I forget the sexiest thing a woman can do with her hair?

BRAIDS!

Oh my god braids are very very sexy. It doesn’t matter if it’s one thick braids or dozens of tiny braids. It doesn’t matter if it’s a french braid or any other kind of braid. They all look damned good.

Pool players. There is something so right about a woman stretched across a pool table, concentrating to make a shot. And that little smile when she’s just sunk the eight and you still have 5 balls left on the table.

Husky voices. That breathy sort of Demi Moore thing. I long ago had a friend that had that kind of voice. I was secretly smitten. She later got a job working construction, she was just a site in a nice sweaty t-shirt, construction boots, dusty blue jeans, then she would talk in that voice. Rrrrroowwwwrrr!

I think all of mine have already been listed, so I’ll just second them.

Unorthodox hairstyle (I would kill for just about any chick with a mohawk).
No makeup, or very subtle makeup. If I can’t tell she’s wearing it, it’s ok with me.
Able to fight.
Aggressiveness - if a woman comes right out and makes it unmistakable that she wants my hot bod, …<swoon> (of course, I’ve never in my life recognized it when women flirted with me until long after the fact, so maybe that has something to do with it).
Bare backs.
A really good singing voice.
Geek girls.
Independent most of the time, but able to lean on me once in a while.
and maybe it’s just a subset of the competence/mechanical ability that others have mentioned, but I think it’s really hot if she drives stick.

That’s about it for me.

<BANG!> Wanders over, pulls out tranq dart and starts dragging body to the car.

In truth, astro, you’ll have to dress me, but I have everything else.

I cuss like a sailor’s parrot. I don’t try to, I can’t help it, it’s automatic. Hang out with mechanics, it rubs off, I guess. You’ll never heard a crew chief drop a four-way (I can’t say “tire iron” properly, and calling it a “four-way” makes it vaguely sexual) on his toe and say “Gosh’n dang!” Likewise, you’ll never hear me run over my own foot and say “Oh dear.” I launch strings of invective that, although not possessed of the brilliant originality that jarbabyj exhibits in the pit, are nonetheless awe-inspiring in their sheer vitriol. (Unless someone I’m trying to impress is around, in which case I bite off the tip of my tongue trying to supress the flow of bile, and finally say “Ow” in a very tiny little-girl voice.)

I’ve always been ashamed of this.

That’s awesome that somebody likes that in a woman. I had a potty mouth even before I went into the Navy, and then 7 years there didn’t help. I love visiting NYC because people there seem to say “Fuck” a lot, and that’s one of my favorite words to say. I just like the way it sounds: short, explosive, expressive. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck.

1. The laugh is so important. But I guess that’s not really surprising.

2. Ditto on the shorter girls. Once I hooked up with a girl taller then me (and I’m 6 feet), but never again. Don’t know why, just didn’t feel right.

3. Gals with big vehicles, again as someone said before. SUV’s, trucks, etc. are all great.

4. Painted toenails. Never been a big fan of fingernails, but toenails pained and wearing sandels is great.

5. Girls who like sports. Both playing and watching.

6. Smart. Not really in a math or science sense, but able to discuss almost any topic, and not make a fool of themselves.

7. A girl who is shy at first, but outgoing once you start talking to her.

8. A girl who is willing to play. I think someone said this before also. Not in a sexual sense, but more a stupid sense. Like just having a catch with a frisbee (as I did with someone earlier today!), and just random fun.

9. Someone who likes ice cream. I don’t know why, but seeing a girl enjoying ice cream is a huge turn on.

10. A writer. Of anything that involves thought. Could be poetry, short stories, novels, or just meaningful E-Mails. But the ability to put words together beautifully is attractive.

That’s all I can think of at the moment. More may come later.

So where are the guys who like taller chicks? Is that the bottleneck in my selection process? :confused:

Corr, who can’t really get shorter on demand, and won’t date taller men

How tall are you? (I’m a guy and I’m 5’ 11" and I really don’t care about how tall a woman is.)

Thank god. I was starting to feel all alone. I’m 6’2", and I’m so tired of seeing tall men with these tiny little women.

OK, so I’m a lot of woman-- but it’s all sexy, dammit :smiley: