(Perhaps Surprising) Things That Make a Girl Sexy To You

I’m 6’1" and as long as you don’t tower over me, I’m cool with tall gals.

Other things, some already mentioned:

Freckles
braids and pigtails
Happy with body– as long as it’s not skeletal or morbidly obese.
Nature lover
Animal lover
Water lover
Art lover
Creative– in any way.
Individualist– NOT trendy.
Oral– both giving AND receiving.
Glasses– oh yeah!
Cuddly
Loud in bed– and I don’t mean snoring.

Shortness! Being shorter than me, a little 5’3" 100 pound thing… ::drooooools::
Short Hair On the right face, the right size. Like Winona Ryder or Halle Berry… MmmmmMmmmMmmm
Needy Emotionally, not financially. I’m needy like all hell and having someone just like that makes it just right. Picture a house of cards, two cards leaning on each other. Yes, I’m odd.
Belly Button Not quite an outie and not quite an innie, playing with it, running a fingertip slowly around the edge of it. Guys, you know what I’m talking about.
Shaved We need to see what we’re doing.
Pouty Lips humanahumana
Self Esteem
**Agressiveness!**Us men need to be drawn out a diagram at times! Draw ALL over me, damnit!
Being hot and naive Like when a girl answers the door in nothing but a big t-shirt and panties and thinks nothing of it, or shows you a bruise or scar that’s dangerously close to any of the good parts and thinks nothing of it. That’s damned sexy.

But we’re all in agreement, Tits and Ass are still the most important?

No! Shaddap! You’re gonna ruin everything this thread has gained!

::whines::

Do I still have to wait a few years before guys become appreciative of all of these things? I mean, really…

I’m 5’11". Finding guys taller than me, at my age, sucks.

I write. Poems, stories, all sorts of randomness.

I draw, paint, use all sorts of mediums…

I wear glasses. Silver-rimmed, thin frames.

I’ve got dyed crimson hair, and seven ear piercings (though I’m hoping for more.)

I read -nonstop-…

I can’t cook. (cook for me? ::hopeful look::slight_smile:

I dress somewhat simply… black t-shirts, jeans, and my black steel-toed Docs, for the most part…

I don’t wear much makeup… if anything, it’s usually black eyeliner (along the bottom), and even then I hardly ever get around to it.

Merc, got any more you can list about me? heh.

I have no idea what would be attractive… I haven’t had any sort of looks since I moved, besides guys in cars… which I don’t count, since that takes absolutely no social skill in any form. Anyhow… help/advice here?

I love this thread.

I shoot pool (have been playing for nearly 10 years now)
I love baseball and can hold my own in most conversations on it
I drink and cuss with the boys
I’m a little hornball
I wear glasses
Pouty lips, shiny hair

I thought, “Hey, that’s me!” to something in just about every post.

I feel damn good right now. Thank you so very much, guys. :slight_smile:

a treasure trail!

The obvious:
women in uniform - except NYC cops and Traffic ladies. (They always look like they’ve been stuffed into somebody else’s uniform).

But a nicely tailored uniform on a fight attendant, military officer, cop, pilot …

oops, better clean that up.

Also watching a woman dress, like for a formal occasion, where the ensemble matches, and she takes her time, positions each article… It’s like watching a scultor at work.

oops again.

whew good to hear that some guys aren’t picky…I’m 6’ tall and my last encounter was a short but torrid affair with a 5’3" co-worker. (Wowza! Rrrrff! Reeeow! :::pant pant pant:::slight_smile:

I love shorter men. And it’s a good thing, since I’m taller than the male average…unfortunately, it’s a bad thing, because some of them just don’t feel comfortable dating someone taller than them.

I wear flats for no man…but I can be convinced to equalize the heights in other ways. <eg>

Corr

Things I like in no particular order:

watching a woman make a ponytail.

when said ponytail is done, the little hairs that fall out (is that the nape?)

a woman driving a beat up pickup truck

fine glasses

her smile

little freckles on the nose

eye brows but not those pencil thin ones. those are horrid.

a slight overbite a la Jennifer Connelly

a woman reading the paper

sense of humor

a gung-ho attitude

independant - not afraid to go off on an adventure by herself

not afraid to be needy

sexy/nerdy

feet (cute little feet - not the squeezed into high heels for 25 years variety)

hair done right (long, short, curly, straight)

I guess I’m venturing into the realm of the not-so-surprising so I’ll stop here.

Yeah, don’t change a thing! You sound like a real babe and if no one where you lives appreciates that, its their loss.

You know, a lot of guys would say “sense of humor,” but I’m going to have to go with breast size.

This is good to know. :slight_smile:

After reading this thread, my desire to get a pair of glasses again has strengthened.

Tall is good. Very good. I want a girl I can look square in the eyes (I’m 6’ even). I want a girl that will look me right back without blinking. I want a girl that can stand up for herself, but is willing to let me look out for her anyway, one that can fight and win, but doesn’t resent me fighting for her. I want a girl that can handle deadly force without flinching, and doesn’t flinch when someone else has to use it. That’s sexy!

Hostile, aggressive, and spoiling for a fight is not sexy.

A girl with physical competance, able to turn a wrench, gut a fish, or climb a cliff, will have me in her power.

I want a girl with broad sholders and well-developed back, with a long waist and nice hips. Strong, solid, muscular legs are very sexy. And long hair. Very long hair. But she has to know what to do with that hair, not just put it up in a bun or leave it down in a ponytail or braid. A girl who can effortlessly turn 3 feet of hair into a dozen or more distinct looks has my admiration and lust.

A smart, self-confident woman, with the courage of her convictions, but open-minded enough to listen to countering opinions, and honest enough to admit when someone else has a better idea, that women has my attention!

Sundresses are sexy, but only a small percentage of women wear them well enough to fire my engines. A woman that can make a pair of Navy dungarees look good is sweet spice to me. A playful, confident, smart woman, not pushy or demanding, is wonderful.

Big, clear eyes and a 1000-watt smile conquer all else. The sexiest woman I’ve ever known had a smile you could feel through the back of your head.

My wife has almost all of these.

Oh, and my wife just back from the gym, a little sweaty and disheveled, Whooo-Hoooo! SEXY!

She just got home, and I’m going off-line…! :smiley:

Someone with a range of femininity. In other words, she’s as dainty as a ballerina, but would milk a cow or run and jump through a car window.

Innocence.

Playfulness.

Pony tails (yes, with a few loose strands). Or with her hair “up.” drool

Eyebrows.

High arches & little feet.

Tight clothes sometimes, fully covered other times (think bundled up for winter).

Not a slutty dresser or too much make-up (in public, heh heh).

Sundresses. Ooooh, God. That’s sexy. On a summer day, with flat sandals and pretty shiny hair… ooooh, yeah.

Tomboys. Yum. Ever notice how girls who looks the most comfortable in a baseball cap are the one who also look best in sexy evening dresses?

And… fellow men, you know what I mean here…

Women wearing one of your dress shirts! And nothing else.

Oh. My. GOD.

I’d hafta say braces. But, I am still in high school so it is kinda normal to see. Oooh, I love girls with braces. They look so young and innocent.

Hey! I am 16! I can still say that kind of stuff!

Oh, and how could I forget?
Lesbians and Bisexual Women.
Even though I can only hope to be friends with the former, I find womenlovingwomen fascinating, and usually a blast to be around.
And I’m NOT talking about the Penthouse model fantasy bullshit… I mean the real deal.
No, I’ve never been in a 3-way and have no particular desire to be in one (sounds too complicated).
Just a natural-born lesbian lover, I guess.

ilikedyke,
TN*hippie

Hey, Hippie did it ever occur to you that you might be a lesbian trapped in a man’s body?

[sub]God, that was horrible. I’ve really got to quit drinking so much![/sub]