Phoenix Dopefest on the Fly anyone, anyone?

My wife and I are going to be at our home in Phoenix for the Turkey Day Holiday…We’re flying in tonight and will be there for a week. Everytime a Phoenix Dopefest comes about we always miss it, or it never materializes…

Some of the things we will be doing that others are more than welcome to join in on include: a day hike at South Mountain with a Naturalist friend of mind from Boyce Thompson Arboretum (went to school together). A nostalgia trip to Tortilla flats for “the burger” and maybe to lay a dollar bill on the wall…And a trip to the Heard Museum… So not a lot of running around, but enough to have a little fun!

So Phoenix dopers? Anyone interested?

No takers huh?

Shameless bump…Wow, it’s cloudy in Phoenix so far :slight_smile:

I always want to get together with dopers, but some reason, Arizona is one of the hardest places to set up a dopefest.

Johnny L.A. is supposed to come to phoenix next week, as for me, I am going to work later today, I am available from noon till 2 on weekdays and I have Fridays and Saturdays off.

How about meeting in a restaurant on Friday?

I’m in Tucson, and have no money and no way to get to Phoenix. I won’t be available this weekend anyway, unfortunately. I’m usually up for a Dope, but this weekend just won’t work out for me. :frowning:

after shopping. Day after Thanksgiving shopping isn’t a hobby, it’s a way of life. :smiley:

Doubtful that I can do anything this week or next week, but if I end up being able to, I may.