Pigs

Cecil, is it true that pigs can have orgasms for up to 30 min.'s?

How do you think Cecil would know?? Why not find out fer yerself?

Cecil would know because he’s Cecil. Knowing things is what he does. Do female pigs have six-minute orgasms?

Really, we must remember to check the archives before we ask your questions.

Livin’ on Tums, Vitamin E and Rogaine

I dunno… I kinda would have liked to read that research paper.

Hmm… a poster with a screen name of grande stiffo asks about pig orgasms on his first post? Maybe I am just the suspicious type but I think someones trying out their brand of juvenile humor on us.

grandestiffo is also not a current aol user. Sounds like post-and-run.

What does being an aol user have to do with it? I’m not now, nor have I ever been (nor will I ever be) an aol user, and yet I post here fairly often.

As to the OP, I’ve heard that particular “fact” before, passed along in a humorous email. That doesn’t really lend it credibility in my mind, but then again, I’ve not done the research.

Male pigs have a corkscrew-like penis. I don’t think it could hump for 30 minutes.

Im surprised Cecil didnt mention the Bonobo(I think thats right) chimps in that column. Bonobos engage in ALLLL sorts of recreational sex including oral sex (both hetero and homo) and masturbation. There chimp society revolves around it.

“Boy, wouldja get a load of the cloaca on that one”? -Cecil Adams, october 8 1999

handy, Which way do hog ‘threads’ turn ? Does the ‘right hand rule’ apply here?( could this be the answer to that question? Screwthreads are based on pigs?) If I wanta get involved in makin bacon do I gotta get matched sets? Is there somebody who can check out the sows for me? I don’t think I wanta get that closely involved in the process.
Nerd, you just think you’ve been posting. You have been involved in conversations with your own computer. As a matter of fact I don’t even exist.

“Pardon me while I have a strange interlude.”-Marx

I think it has something to do with the fact that, if you click on the mail icon above the OP, it says: “The email address for grandestiffo is: grandestiffo@aol.com.”

Take it easy OrangeCake. Cecil says he knows everything. Just thought I’d see for myself. Why would I want to look it up myself, when we’ve got Cecil? Good job Cecil!

<Hmm… a poster with a screen name of grande stiffo asks about pig orgasms on his first post?>Evil

So what?

< Maybe I am just the suspicious type but I think someones trying out their brand of juvenile humor on us.>Evil

You seem to be the suspicious type. Juvenile humor? Maybe so. What’s the big deal? Chill out bollweEvil. You might live a little longer. Try some humor sometime. You might like it.

Don’t feed the trolls.

grandestiffo is also not a current aol user. Sounds like post-and-run.>Dr.M.

Oh, contrare, Doc!! The Stiffo IS a current aol user. I have several different names that I use. Life can be a mystery…