pitting my aunt, my cousin, and the creepy child molester.

Cousin and aunt need to get it through their heads that pedophiles often scope out single, needy women with young children and ingratiate themselves into these women’s lives. This sounds like a textbook case.

It would be presumptous of me to say that those children need therapy, but I’d recommend therapy. Maybe they haven’t been molested yet, maybe they have. I’d lay odds that he’s leered at them, and that can be damaging in itself.

Good for you and their father, for trying to keep the girls safe. They’ll thank you and him for it someday.

Don’t give up.

Dear God! I’ve been desperate and lonely at times. I’ve even been desperate, lonely and horny at times! Still, if a man admits to raping little girls, or grown women, men, or anything else for that matter, desperate, lonely, and horny is still a lot better than dating scum like that. I’ve seen a few relationships which have made me remember that there are worse fates than being 30-something and single.

Amberlei, I do feel bad about your situation. I feel sorry your cousin is willing to put up with a man who’s apparently already cheated on her, admitted to molesting little girls, and yet can still convince her he’s a wonderful guy :rolleyes: . I wish both of you strength. As for him, about the best I can wish for him is that he grow up and get over himself.

CJ

Thanks for clearing that up. It seems to me that the childrens mother now needs to be reported for endangering her children’s welfare.

It’s a sad thing that children of that age have to have their innocence stolen from them, but I sure hope that their Dad has sat them down and had a long discussion with them about Romeo, and made it clear that they should not be alone with the man, and given instructions to get out, call 911, and always tell someone it he touches them in a bad way.

Seems cousin is also not too bright. Has someone made it clear to her that the prosecutors will be notified if the children are allowed in the house with this man?

Many child molesters establish a relationship with a woman with children in order to have easy access to the children. These little girls are in danger!!! I believe he’s duped your cousin into believing that he loves her, while in fact his true intent is much more sinister. She needs to get him out of her life NOW, before her children’s lives are ruined.

For what it’s worth, I give you a lot of credit for taking a stand – it can’t be easy with all the bullshit family pressures, but you’re definitely doing the right thing. And you know that. Hopefully your cousin will get a clue sooner rather than later, before any damage can be done.

Bless you for your courage.