Playboy model gets hit in the ass by golfer.

Clinching a golf T between your butt cheeks is a really, really dumb stunt. Why she agreed to it beats me. After all, what could possibly go wrong? :rolleyes:

It doesn’t look like the club made that much contact. The video is worth watching. I don’t think that swing would make a large divot. Maybe one like this. Certainly nothing like this.

It could have been much worse and more direct a hit. She’s lucky the guy was a good golfer.

A nasty ass bruise for sure. A 500,000 one? :dubious:

Where do you get this rediculous conclusion? Just watching his feet I see a classic reverse pivot and a total lack of hip movement on the downswing. I would bet you anything he guy is a 20+ handicapper; in other words, someone to struggles to break 100.

Oh yeah, there’s one more piece of evidence he’s a bad golfer: he totally missed the ball and hit the girl.

He took his eye off the ball.

Everyone involved should be nominated for an honorary Darwin Award. :rolleyes:

I’d say this falls firmly in the category of “What the hell were you expecting to happen?”

Sorry, babe, but if you’re dumb enough to let somebody hit a golf ball off your ass, then you should have that bruise tattooed on there as a permanent reminder of the event.

I don’t know much about golf. It looked like he just grazed one butt cheek. Seemed pretty good to me. I would have put a major divot in her butt. Most non players would.

Sounds like you know more and I’ll agree with you that he is rubbish.

Well, I suspect a lot of good players might have had a hard time hitting it too, golf tees generally being quite a bit lower to the ground than that.

I can see the golfer’s “defense”: “There was a tee and a ball there? I didn’t notice.”

If you’re dead set on having a girl use her ass for anything other than its intended purpose, you should look to the opening scene of The Wolf of Wall Street for inspiration.

I was confused reading that it was Kevin Klein who hit her. Then I realized the actor is Kevin Kline.

I am not a golfer, but…

Shouldn’t he be up on a small riser of about 6 to 8 inches so that his feet are on the same plane as the upper surface of her butt? Wouldn’t that, coupled with “For Christ’s sakes, don’t bend your knees!”, have helped to keep him from accidentally hitting her with his club?

Well, sure. And armoring her glutes could have also helped.

What would have been even better? Everyone involved having had the presence of mind to know teeing off a someone’s asscrack is not really that clever unless your production’s titled Jackass.

And I’m thinking, the PR team back at PEI must have winced when they saw this… “Great, thank you all folks, this will do wonders to help the company’s reputation vis-a-vis female dignity, and the models’ reputation vis-a-vis decisionmaking acumen.”

Could be worse…

Like that’s the first time a club has been back there…

His reaction.

I am a golfer, and I’d think that on a tee shot, both ball and golfer would be on the same level. The idea that the ball would be placed about 8 to 10 inches above what a golfer would normally expect on a tee is silly.

Kline should have been standing on a box about 10" high, if he was to hit that shot with a driver. Either that, or he would have played a very short iron–a 9 or a PW, and choked up on the club, so as to avoid injury to the young lady.

Could the shot have been made safely? Sure. Could it have been made safely under the circumstances shown in the video? IMHO, no.

She may be lucky she just got smacked in the cheek. There’s a ‘fail’ video around of two young-ish guys doing this, with the tee guy holding it in his mouth. The golfer hits it cleanly, but hard, and the force of the club nicking the tee sends it downward and pierces the tee guy’s tongue (the pierced tongue, and the subsequent extraction and bleeding, are all shown).

The same thing happening with a tee stuck in someone’s anus could have had pretty serious results.

Five hundred thousand bucks? That broad is sitting on a gold mine!

Thank God he didn’t try to blast it off her butt with a 60º lob wedge.

The interwebz are replete with such stupidity. A personal favorite:

Summary: kid secures tail end of bottle rocket in his own anus. Friend lights fuse, the burning of which drops hot sparks on his ass, causing him to involuntarily clench. Then the rocket motor ignites, blasting his perineum with screaming hot rocket exhaust; still unable to release this incendiary ass bomb, he gets to his feet just as the rocket’s warhead explodes a foot from his ass.