Please reply to this thread!

I just had a big laugh over the Test Poll: Ignore that’s not being ignored.

I am so curious if the reverse will work.

Please respond to this thread. I don’t even care what (if anything) you might say in the response.

No.

[RIGHT]…[/RIGHT]

I’m too busy to respond at all.

OP: You can’t tell me what to do!

Geez, all right, all right!
Kwich yer naggin’!

“Ask not what your board can do for you–ask what you can do for this board”

Reply.
It keeps the discussion going.
Seems like I read that somewhere…
-D/a

I’m too busy working on more guidelines, and I’m trying to remove all gender references on the existing ones.

Isn’t there supposed to be a poll here? I vote other.

Okay!

I’m a sheep, so okay!

Angry Birds makes me angry.
That is all.

I’m bored enough that I’m saying something. And pimping my sig, of course.

Fred

I think I hear the echo of a duck.

Replying to this thread.

Quoting thread reply.

So, do I win something already?

I love the concept of time-jumping as I call it.

Two facts on this:

1. John Tyler, 10th president of the U.S. was born in 1790. He still has two grandchildren living covering four centuries in three generations.

2. The B-52 is the primary long-range strategic bomber for the U.S. Air Force. It was conceived in the 1940’s and the last planes rolled off the line in the early 1960’s. It isn’t scheduled for possible retirement until at least 2040 when the planes themselves are about 80 years old. Defense contractors have tried to come up with superior replacements over the years but none has been able to do it yet.

Bonus fact:

My grandfather is the grandchild of one of the last surviving Civil War soldiers and was in a Life magazine photoshoot for it that I recently got a copy of. My great-great grandfather died in 1950 and saw some amazing developments over his lifetime. My grandfather isn’t doing too badly himself. I am only one family member removed from a Civil War soldier. Pretty cool.