Please welcome our new moderators

Welcome to the new meat mods!

It’s been so long since we’ve had new mods we’ve misplaced the squid and the goat. We’ll have the formal initiation once we find them. Remember to save the skin of the first troll you ban. It’s traditional to have your jackboots made from it.

What awesome choices!! Congratulations to all! :+1:t2: :+1:t2:

:giraffe:

I just wanted to say, good luck. We’re all counting on you.

My bribery checks are in the mail.

now I can REALLY over post, tee-hee-hee

I wish to pre-emptively get in my complaint about how you’re all biased against me.

Seriously though, congratulations and thanks for doing an otherwise thankless but important job.

Glad to have your help.

Congratulations! Excellent choices.

Well, three outta four, anyway. I leave it up to the reader to figure out which one isn’t included.

I kid, I kid.

Congrats and massive Thank Yous to you all.

And a massive thank you in advance for all the work you’re going to do (when you’re tired and out of patience but you fight to keep this place civil instead of typing a paragraph of profanities and throwing your laptop across the room).

Which reminds me, I have a friend who occasionally lurks here, and he asked me what it is about this place (he’s been part of a number of photo forums that degenerated into factions then died). I said “Well, those boards didn’t have Doper Mods.”

Great choices – I have nothing but positive impressions of all of these folks. Thank you, newbies, for putting the time in to keep this the most interesting place on the internet!

What_Exit, if you find your self around exit 139B, I’d be happy to get you some disco fries, an Italian hot dog, or a sloppy joe, or some other weird NJ specialty. Or, maybe one of our many delicious craft brews!

Yeah, but. . .but. . .yeah, okay.

When we get past this damn pandemic, I would love to try a craft brewery up your way. I’m slowly making my way through all of them in Monmouth & Ocean counties.

Is that where Carton is? Or Forgotten Boardwalk?

Near me, there’s SoMa, which is not bad, but not my favorite. Nowhere near as good as the two above.

We’ve got Carton Brewing, Belford Brewing, Raritan Bay Brewing, Triumph Brewing & Birravino (in Red Bank), I need to get to the newer Red Tank Brewing, Jughandle Brewing (excellent one), Kane Brewing, Dark City Brewing & Asbury Park Brewing both in Asbury, Little Dog (Neptune).

Plus several in Ocean County and 2 in Cape May.

I forgot the Beach Haus Brewery in Belmar.

I Have a good one near me in Hunterdon. We’ll talk.

Kane makes my wife’s favorite beer – Head High.

OK, back to your regularly scheduled brown-nosing of the new moderators!

Cool.

Congratulations to you all, especially my friend What_Exit, and many thanks!

Oh, and OP reported.

Best to let them wonder. Trust me.