Possible LA or Phoenix Dopefest in May?

I don’t think there are any windmills or any mills in the vicinty of the restaurant.

However, I think I’ll be there as of this moment. I promise to be socially acceptable. :slight_smile:

Los Dos Molinos means the two grinders, also could be translated as *the two *[wind]mills.

No just what is that supposed to mean? No accosting people with signs in the parking lot?! :D.

Just enough to get me a beer and a hotel room. :slight_smile:

But in all honesty, I often buy a very nice Spanish Valdepeñas from the local supermarket, and it’s from a winery called Los Molinos. The picture on the label has a bunch of windmills on it. Being a smart lad, I put two and two together, what with it sounding quite similar to the French “moulin” and all. :smiley:

No signs (you may cheer now), no looking like a bag lady, no walking to the restaurant, no pretending strangers are really Dopers, stuff like that. I don’t promise not to have a few too many, however… :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m working on my social calendar for this month (:p), so is it settled, April 30, Los Dos Molinos?

Thanks!

Well, it’s getting close to that time! Who’s coming? Is everything settled?

I’ll try to be there if I can. :slight_smile:

I’ve got it penciled in on my calendar, for the 30th.

And here I thought I was inviting a Moderator to dinner, now **Coldfire ** is just a regular clogboy member! Humf! :wink:

[sub]Just kidding. for a SDSAB this will be an honor[/sub]

I’ll be there of course, my offer to pay for **Heloise ** and Coldfire’s meal still stands.

Just to recap: April 30th, Saturday around 6pm, at Los Dos Molinos.

Recently confirmed that they will attend:
Heloise
Coldfire
lel
The Sonoran Lizard King
Cisco
Padeye
TheLadyLion
GIGObuster

Possible:
umop ap!sdn
Mauvaise
Strainger
Idle Thoughts

Someone needs to be there at 5 to get a table.

I can be there early if someone else doesn’t come forward.

As the day approaches, we need an update on the number of members coming here, please post if you are going to be there so we can make a final list.

Count me in. Will we all be meeting outside in the courtyard/bar or inside at the table?

And I finally see this thread. I’m very rarely in MPSIMS anymore.

The girlfriend and I are going to Biosphere 2 for the day, but that closes at 4:00, after which we’ll be heading back up Phoenix way. We should be able to make it. I think I have Padeye’s cell phone number (email me if it’s changed anytime within the past couple of years, Steve), so I’ll give him a call if we run into any problems along the way.

We are talking Central Ave, right? That’s the only Los Dos Molinos around anymore, right?

Yes Strainger:

Location and map to Los Dos Molinos:
http://www.mytravelguide.com/restaurants/profile-78025905-United_States_Arizona_Phoenix_Los_Dos_Molinos.html

The Desert Fest will be April 30th, Saturday around 6pm, at Los Dos Molinos.

Heloise
Coldfire
lel
The Sonoran Lizard King
Cisco
Padeye
TheLadyLion
Strainger
umop ap!sdn
GIGObuster

Possible:**
Mauvaise
Idle Thoughts**

The things I miss.

Add DesertDog to the list, if you please.

DD

There’s still the one at Alma School and Broadway, but yeah, we’re talking the one on Central.

I’ll be there around six, barring any major events!

Update:

Heloise
Coldfire
lel
The Sonoran Lizard King
Cisco
Padeye
TheLadyLion
Strainger
umop ap!sdn
DesertDog
GIGObuster

Possible:**
Mauvaise
Idle Thoughts**

What’s the address to that place?

If I can know, then you can move me to the confirmed list.

I guess it would help reading the whole thing.

Count me in.