Prank wars! Help me get revenge

just curious… any idea how much the aluminum foil bill was? And how long did the aluminum foiling take?

That sounds like a major pain in the ass. 2 years to clean up? How long did it take to do?

There was a story linked here a while back about an excellent prank:

Roomie in a house goes home for a week. The other occupants take the door off his room, remove the moulding around the doorframe, wallboard over the door opening, plaster and sand to fill the seams, paint to match the wall, install baseboard across the former opening… and then hang a picture on the new wall for the final touch.

When the roomie comes back, they all pretend not to recognise him, but let him into the house anyways.

“What room?”

If your victim is of a paranoid persuasion, mail them a single sheet of foolscap, with just the following words printed in the middle, really small:

They know.

Similar fun can be had with:

The police are watching you. Act normal.

In the days before the internet, we put a similar ad in the local paper. The victim, who was an inveterate prankster, was completely blindsided, and he never pranked anyone again. Thinking about it actually, I haven’t seen him since…

That was done to one of my fraternity brothers, though the thread I related the story in was lost in the Winter of Our Missed Content, and the site the pictures were hosted on is also gone.

Find a way to get your hands on some police department letterhead or something that looks like police department letterhead. Send the mark a letter warning them to be extra cautious, as they fit the preferred victim profile of a serial killer operating in the area.

Mine are a little tame compared to the mayhem coming from the rest of you!.

If the 'mates have their own bathrooms, put the drain plug in the tub, fill two inches with HOT water, add 10 packages of Jello. This works best if the roomie is gone for a couple days.

make a pin prick in one end of a catchup or mustard packet. Place the packet under the little foot thingy on the toilet seat. Be sure pin hole is aimed properly.

I once worked at an office where no one liked the boss, but everyone pretended to (of course) On his birthday one year, we drew straws to choose who would take him to a brithday lunch and be bored half to death, while the rest of us filled his office with packing peanuts. We finished up by blowing the last few (hundred) under the door, since it opened in.
He couldn’t fire all of us. He was still swearing at packing peanuts a year later. :smiley:

Murder them both in their sleep. Make it look like a suicide pact. It’s the only sure way to get the last laugh.

Alternately, why are you screwing with people who have access to the fridge where you keep your food?

If you must go with the vomiting, go with the ipacac syrup. Visine is potentially poisonous. The idea isn’t to kill your mark, right?

So is ipacac! Causing someone to vomit A. isn’t really funny, and B. can be dangerous. Don’t do it.

Think about the way Visine is normally used. A couple of drops in each eye, the eye drains into the inside of the nose, which drains into the throat. If Visine really made you vomit, every user would be barfing daily.

A friend of mine did something similar to an ex-boyfriend who was extremely vain about his sports car. She took a can of sardines and used a nail to punch holes in the top of it, and drained off the excess moisture. She then fastened it to the underside of one of his car seats where it couldn’t be seen.

He sold the car a couple of months later, or so I heard. I imagine he didn’t get a very good price for it.

Easy and subtle prank, but potentially hilarious depending on the circumstances. Works as a very, very effective step in an escalating prank war.

Here it is:

Do nothing.

One day, allow your mark to catch you watching him. When he asks what’s up, say: “So have you seen it yet?”

Him: “Seen what?”

You: “Oh. So that’s a no. Never mind.”

Him: “What did you do?”

You: “Nothing.” Then suppress a grin.

For the next couple of days, whenever you meet one of his friends, take them aside (where he can see you talking to them) and say: “We’re playing a prank on him. Look at him and listen to me talking to you. Pretend I’m saying something complicated. When I’m done, laugh hysterically, and then don’t answer his questions. Okay? Now laugh.”

Depending on how paranoid your mark is, this can be unbelievably hilarious, for days on end.

Here are some big ones that should not be used at the friendly stage of a prank war.

It is surprisingly cheap to have a load of crushed stone delivered right in front of somebody’s garage.

If you can find a small access hole, you can pour in a few dozen crickets from a bait shop. The chirping is really annoying. In a few hours, two people can capture most of the crickets, but the stragglers will chirp in dark corners for weeks.

If you want to make a really sticky mess, it’s hard to beat orange soda.

Now, for the car stuff. Armor-all on the windshield won’t be noticed until it rains; then it makes a visibility problem, and it’s tough to remove.

The heater/AC intake is right in front of the windshield. Several things can be poured into that while the car is locked. An entire bottle of Axe or a cheap knockoff of some cologne will linger a long, long time. For wet weather, dish detergent. For dry weather, get a bottle of chalk-line chalk, like the carpenters use. The first blast of the blower gives a billowing cloud of white, blue, or red powder that clings to everything. If you want to be really vicious, get day-glo orange chalk, which is permanent.

Speaking of vicious, sporting goods stores sell bottles of fox urine and similar vile natural odors. Hunters squirt some around to mask their own human odor. You can fill a syringe with it and inject it through the rubber door gasket.

The Car Talk® guys described a maddening, but harmless prank that goes on for weeks. The victim gets a new car. The pranksters add a little extra fuel to his tank in the second week of the new car’s life. The victim brags about his gas mileage, and progressively larger amounts of fuel are added. More amazed bragging. Then the adding stops. The next week, fuel is subtracted, and more and more, until he’s getting 15 miles to the gallon and tearing his hair out.

I have heard of tires being glued to the ground. I don’t know how well it works.

A couple of my friends actually did the tinfoiling to a co-worker. Not only that, they had the decency to post the results online. (Site’s a bit slow, be patient.)

I don’t know the answers to those questions but I do know that, among other things, they unrolled every roll of toilet paper in the house, wrapped them in foil, and rolled them back up gain.

Ipecac has been withdrawn form the market as it is dangerous. Visine (one of the ingrediante of) can kill some dudes whith a somewhat rare condition.** NEVER FUCKING EVER ADD SHIT LIKE THIS, **UNLESS YOU REALLY WANT TO SPEND 5-10 YEARS BEING BUTTFUCKED BY “BUBBA”.

Some forms of Visine have Phenolthaline in there, which is a potent laxative. Do not try this for a prank. It can kill someone.

You have just suggested murdering someone for a prank.

Snopes backs this up, too. Don’t do it.

[Moderator Warning]No more food or chemical additive suggestions. No more suggestions that involve probably illegal activities[/Moderator Warning]

Next time, could you tone it down a notch or three? This isn’t The BBQ Pit.